Quote Originally Posted by spwd View Post
Flaming area - As DoT it wont have big damage in pve I guess, and will be used only to trigger procs? Nox bolt still better because not attached to certain zone right?
Piercing arrow - is just sss?
Focus and Ultimate focus - I don't know if I need explain about boss damage with procs like Pisces, but I'll try pisces proc gives u +400%stacking damage and 100% bd, so its +500% stacking dmg against bosses, %boss damage is not like increasing your overal damage against bosses, Its only same %stacking dmg which works only against bosses. With pisces proc you will get +520%/+580% stacking damage against bosses instead %500, worth that? %bd and ed became just like a joke with powerful procs... So about focus and ultimate focus - only crit damage would be useful there (don't forget to buff nox bolt in pve tho, its poison can't crit yet). Also I hope %bd and %ed some day will add to overal damage if sts continue make procs like +%43248923 stacking dmg...

Blood spell - does this skill work against heal and jugg?
Blood pact - is it skill only for temple events etc? %hp and %dmg reduce not really that needed in current pve. %haste, everyone already has enough %haste with pets, and procs of some gears and easily reaching 70% when need it. Would like to see new skills being useful for everyone
Boomerang - what's use of that? Is it just simple damaging skill or anything else there? I'd rather like to see repaired wm, it has very weird targeting compared to its animation and description lol.
Power Bleeding (ultimate) - similar to rage ultimate. Nothing so new there

Tsunami - is it gale force with diff animation? chance to DROWN can be added to gale force
Earthquake - gale force and fireball aren't doing same?
Blue fire ball - just buff ice bolt for boss damage?
Ultimate - as rogue I would like traps being some more useful and give traps 100% chance to pull without using glint set. Also looks like a waste of ultimate to have one pull per map like sunken fleet, or is it again skill only for temple events? ok Imo pull should be skill of some class (not exactly rogue like i mentioned earlier), but not an ultimate.
Thank you for your comment, but you miss understood 90% of the concept of each skill here.