I have my concerns on how many mobs you ll need to kill in order to trigger the proc on aoe designed weapons. And what about cooldowns? If there will be also cooldowns, the way you designed the proc will be useless. As I don t find myself waiting each time once for cooldown to run out and then to actually hit the mobs and trigger the bonus. The way aquaris staff buff works it pretty balanced and I don t feel like the cooldown is too big or too small. The proc rate and cooldown is right on the spot. As for the vanities designs. Not my cup of tea. The designs are way to similar whitch what we currently have in game. If I wanted to look like Shaggy I could have done it already. I expected something fairly spooky this year. I just hope this years banners won t suck and will have actually some cool effects added to them. I m also looking forward to get a new purple aura. Maybe something similar to arcanist aura. And for the God sake, make an educational thread where you explain what the bonuses you re releasing means versus what we currently have. What is the difference between Damage Multiplier and Damage Bonus, a straigh comparision with rough number so we can understand what this new bonus means. Because Damage Multiplier can be applied in many ways. Learn to add informations for everything you do and release, because I am tired of this bs where you release new lockboxes and so on without letting people know what are the odds of getting top prize. This years was the last one when I fallen for you lockbox opening campaing. What is the point of opening lockboxes if you trash the top prize after few months?