Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

Find suntv, lilaskye, or tegasthemain I'll be there
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok this tops what I thought was good seriously I want you to add me for this story omw it's epic very well done I'll help avenge your fathers death too lol
    generalriggs lvl 56 dex/str bird, thetoybear lvl 50 str/dex hate bear, lvl 26 storage unit generaljr, lvl 21 farmer aeoxgeneral, member of immortals and AEO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hope u enjoy my story

One day there is 3 hero born in forest haven. They go through many challenge and adventure together. As they throughout each challenge their power increased. They fought and fought till they meet a monster thy were looking to destroy. When the time came, the monster has gain a great deal of power but so does the heroes. They went all out but the monster is just to strong. Then here comes another hero !!! He looks like a android guy nothing especial but he is so powerful that he blast off the shield that boss cast on himself. Then while the shield is off. The three heroes used the most powerful attack they have and charge forward to the boss. And next thing they saw the number above boss's head: 999999999!!!! In the end, they all got a rare weapon. And they went back home and love in peace. This legacy has been pass down by centuries!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One day there was an eagle named uzikrabad he had the awesomest wings in arterra than one day a giant alien shot his wings so he couldnt fly again and so he started his journey from the light forest haven to the shady dark forest or the now blood ridden halls of balefort and the deadly halls of fathom even the icy mountains and the gross swamps until he was finally strong enough to get to the GALACTIC OVERLORD so he had a good team and with his lvl 55 friend they killed the overlord and uzikrabad finally got his vengance and alot of friends and items along the way even recovering the orb of nature from meathead and the orb of destruction from skeller krunch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Once upon a time a sad lonely bird who got rushed in PvP so he got depressed and started begging in BaleFort Castle finally he decide to make a comeback to when to try and destroy the ugly overgrown zombie MeatHead so the battle began finally just when the battle was about to end MeatHead got his Meat Smasher of Doom and smashed him to pulp and he went back to begging.
    The End

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Check out my story in my first post

Find suntv, lilaskye, or tegasthemain I'll be there
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Third entry

I was sitting around in forest haven loading my auto bow and seeing if I could scare my friend burke with it. As I sat there a little new bird came by and said "nice bow" I simply replied thanks and he moved along. Later on I saw him and decided to take him as my bird apprentice. I hand leveled him for a long time and when he reached lvl 30 I took him on a swamps run. As we reached the boss he ran in ahead and Ma McCroc killed him in one blow. I shot down Ma McCroc so hard people in bale fort said they heard her scream. I carried him too a mage but for some reason he wouldnt respawn or be revived. I gave him a formal burial in glumdom cemetery where he now lays.

I was very sad about what had happened an blamed my self. I spent weeks standing there talking to the gravestone knowing I wouldnt get a response. I could never looks at a lower lvl the same way again. The weeks after I spent killing Ma McCroc and whatever pinks I got I laid on his tomb stone. I thought I'd never get over loosing my little bird apprentice. I saw many lower levels with lots of potential but I didn't want the same thing to happen again. I wasn't acting the same as before either because of the event

Another day spent in glumdom I sat there. A mage came up to me and said "you loose a friend too"? I simply said yes and she left. I wanted to ask if shed try and revive him but I knew it was no use. I decided I needed to get over it an move on so I decided to try and find a new bird apprentice. Many good ones I found but none as good as the one I lost. I decided maybe it's for the best for me to be a lone bird sniping away. And so I stand today a red beret bird ready to shoot some arrows but in secret still looking for that one bird who might be as good.

The end
    generalriggs lvl 56 dex/str bird, thetoybear lvl 50 str/dex hate bear, lvl 26 storage unit generaljr, lvl 21 farmer aeoxgeneral, member of immortals and AEO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I still think mines he best lol
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

In the hidden land of Alterra, history was changed. A young elf was born, the elf that would one day change the world. That elf was Enikazie. She braved against enemies, and advanced through the ranks, quickly showing her aptitude for spell casting and combos. As she leveled up, she met many awesome friends and teamed up to defeat the boss. Over time, she finally reached the top and joined the legendary heroes of the land. She killed and conquered, and soon, all enemies ran from her in fear. She still knew that there were things to learn though, and never stopped training. Her name though, will be written in history books forever.
    Her present day adventures include battling other players to hone her combos and speed, fighting sewer bandits, chilling in balefort, and helping players with questions. She waits for the day that evil will rise again and her name will be called. When she is needed, she will arise to answer, and once again, be a hero.
    ^^
    I'll improve it
    Last edited by Ayc2000; 08-23-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ign Paaraseva

Story (:

It was a Nother Great Day in Pocket Legends As all days usually are when i came across an entrace to a different place? This place was unusual to me but tried it anyway as any brave warrior would do(: As i carefully armed my Sewer Kings Scarab I started Being under attack!!!!!!! I was in no condition to fight because i had left all my potions behind in the o'l stash But i managed to respawn and try again as I went through the cave arrow after arrow talon after talon I finally met my match!!! In front of me stood the biggest icsicle in the WORLD!!!!! His name was Fridge!!!! He was to Powerful for my fat bear body But after that Long Hard 30 minutes I had managed to fight him off (: I the mighty Paaraseva had defeated Fridge and had claimed his Pink The Magnificent GREEN XBOW!!!!!!!! T was a proud Pocket Legends Day!!!! Afterward I went to a Sewer Game were i would meet my best friend and still to the day Ebakin(: He was more into the game there for he was my guild He taught me like his own Bear son ( Even tho were both 14 Lolz) But me and him were like Peas and Carrots ( Forrest Gump Quote ) and fought side by side!(: We have had Craaaazy adventures From Fighting Vyxs to Killing Overlords but the most important thing about it id hat were still friends and always will be (:

The End (:
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Im confused, how were people not able enter? people had stories entered in the other one (ex. Me). How does this contest being strictly stories allow them to enter while the other contest, being an art (ex. stories, pics, drawings, etc.) contest, did not?

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Im confused, how were people not able enter? people had stories entered in the other one (ex. Me). How does this contest being strictly stories allow them to enter while the other contest, being an art (ex. stories, pics, drawings, etc.) contest, did not?
    Because it would not be fair to ppl that had to go against people with a cool video or picture.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Reserved for my entry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Lots of great stories guys keep 'em coming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

When might the dead line be?

And how many entries

Edit: didn't read the rules right I'm tired lol

Just how many entries?
    Last edited by Nourish; 08-22-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

once there was a warbird who said he can kill anyone, ( which is hard to believe he is using a iron longsword for lvl 30)he was in a match saying he can kill a pally, so the pally just used drain life and firestorm and the bird was dead, but the bird was like i killed u, the warbird also said: ITS OPPOSITE DAY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Reserved For My Entree

Reserved For My Amazing Entree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awesome entries so far, cant wait to see whats next!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship:391148
    Awesome entries so far, cant wait to see whats next!
    How many can we post??
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default that smell!!!

Deep in the depths of balefort sewers catacombs, there was a tough group of mighty awesome legends ready to kick some trash heap! As the struggle toward that awful smell grew tough to bare...there was hope. The mighty legends hurried as they fought through heaps of weird slime creatures not knowing they were right in the presence of trash heap. We jumped after him holding our noses trying not to breath that awful smell of air. A few minutes later I could finally breath because the awesome legends had become victorious!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default My Entree...

IGN: TitanFusion
    Here is my entry: (TitanFusion's)
    I wake with the roar of thunder outside my window. In this underground facility where I was lucky enough to get a room where you can see outside. Because that is the only thing to do. Besides kill.....
    My name is SpartanFusion. I have fought for the good of Alterra all my life and it seems that we are hopeless. The sewers is all we have left. They invaded us. The Zombies, Aliens, and the Skeleton Cult have teamed up and overtaken us. The major Townes, FH, AO, DF and then finally Balefort Castle. That was our last stand and we still lost. Which is why we are in the sewers now. And it is even worse because this thrash heap is already full of bandits and disgusting monsters that don't care what happen to us...
    I am in the squad, Noble Team.
    We are the lead attacking squad, I am the Avian leader with another fellow Avian, a Tank, and 2 Nukers/Healers.

Our next mission.
    Storm the bandit boy hideout.
    So that's what we did, bandit after bandit, adding more deaths to the death toll of this cold war. And then there was a sudden earthquake...

Our colonel send us a message that said we needed to exterminate GoldFever. But I knew GoldFever long before I met him...
    He killed my father...

And there he was...
    We stared down each other...
    Tank went in...
    I took a shot...
    Other Avian took a shot...
    Mages nuking...
    Until GoldFever went on a rampage and killed them....
    My teammates GONE...
    I nearly died myself... But I had my great grandfather's customized armor.
    And he passed it down to my grandfather.
    And then my dad.
    And after my dad was killed.
    He gave it to me. H
    I took it off.. Nothing on but my clothes, my helmet, and my bow I got from Raid Roach himself. He was my great grandfather's best friend. And he passed the bow down along with the armor.
    Fever was exhausted himself too. So I grabbed my bow from off the floor and with an arrow full of vengeance...

I killed him...

Arrow in his forehead...

I checked the team...

Tank was in a concussion but still alive...

As for everyone else...

I checked Fever.
    He was dead.
    But in his pocket was a piece of paper.
    It read

Son...
    If you are reading this you either killed Fever or you somehow got the note.
    Before I was killed I wrote you this and
    told Fever always to keep it with you incase he kills you. He miraclely agreed. And I died in peace. But there is something you must know.
    Your great grandfather wasn't RR's best friend.
    He was...
    The Raid Roach.
    The armor was customized when Farrow's dad wanted to do test on it and fixed it after it was broken when I died. This means your grandfather was the Raid Roach, I was the Raid Roach,
    and now SpartanFusion you are the Raid Roach!!! Finish what I could not! Fight for Alterra!
    I know you can do it...
    Son...

(a dried tear at the bottom of the page)

Your father,
    TitanFusion.

I knew what I had to do. To avenge my father, to finish the puzzle! I am the Raid Roach!!!
    I must do it FOR ALTERRA!!!
    And so I got up, went back to base and left the sewers, and and by myself...
    Went to the Alien Zombie Skeleton Cult Base.........

The End.
    Last edited by TitanFusion; 08-24-2011 at 01:33 AM.