89 Posts

Seriously? Millions already on SL? 0.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol:390651
    Yep. Some where lucky ones with multiple drops of vanity helm. The first one to b sold was over 500k I think. Now its around 250-350k.
    Greens have drop too much in price at moment, cant make cash on those anymorw.
    I guess a lot r waiting ios users to join to refill CS with high prices... that would be our welcome present.

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle:390122
    A special item for IOS players when it finally launches might be nice, something like a vanity item with a patience theme? Anyone like this idea?

By the way, I play on Android, so this would not be for me.
    This should b for both community... not for one in case they do that. So no jealousy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakatoa91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol:390651
    Yep. Some where lucky ones with multiple drops of vanity helm. The first one to b sold was over 500k I think. Now its around 250-350k.
    Greens have drop too much in price at moment, cant make cash on those anymorw.
    I guess a lot r waiting ios users to join to refill CS with high prices... that would be our welcome present.

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle:390122
    A special item for IOS players when it finally launches might be nice, something like a vanity item with a patience theme? Anyone like this idea?

By the way, I play on Android, so this would not be for me.
    This should b for both community... not for one in case they do that. So no jealousy.
    Apple users have been waiting for the launch since beta, it understandable that they wanted something for the wait, but same here, i feel it not fair. But when u use the word JELOUSLY, i feel it wrong. It suppose to be the other way now. Try waiting like the apple, and get jelous over android when they already enjoyed the game, and already farm up gears and stash up golds! And imagine when apple player start the game with nothing, cs be the place where it kill them most! End of the day, android user benefits all AGAIN!
    "my free give away thread is a flop"
    PL: StupidXStupid/ lvl 66 dual build mage
    SL: Glamiour / lvl 30 pure dex ops - hybernating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I thought that credits were already hard to farm? Unless 90% of these credits come from plat purchases?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowie:390657
    Apple users have been waiting for the launch since beta, it understandable that they wanted something for the wait, but same here, i feel it not fair. But when u use the word JELOUSLY, i feel it wrong. It suppose to be the other way now. Try waiting like the apple, and get jelous over android when they already enjoyed the game, and already farm up gears and stash up golds! And imagine when apple player start the game with nothing, cs be the place where it kill them most! End of the day, android user benefits all AGAIN!
    You dun get it eh?
    What about PL... how long do you think Android users had to wait.
    Official realase in april 2010 in appstore and september for Android market. Thats what 6 months??? I think they were quite patient no? And how did they feel about CS prices...
    For SL, Official release on Android 11th august 2011. So at worst it would b for december, but I doubt it. It will b sooner.

The jealousy was for the free items given.
    In PL, there were quite a stir when they give away helm for veteran Ios players. Leavin nothin for android vet players. Still not fix btw...
    And for the moment we have also the plat deal or the bulk plat for android. Ios user not happy...
    Its always like that when theres something for 1 community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol:390663
    I thought that credits were already hard to farm? Unless 90% of these credits come from plat purchases?
    Yea most probably plat credits filled our pockets.
    Last edited by Kakatoa91; 08-23-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Yep Elly they was purchased by plat I know a few who have spent alot of plat on credits. I was the first to sell a vanity mechanical helm,but the market was low so I low balled it to 300k and it sold I could have got more but eh I goofed.

Also no, ios player do not need a vanity or a founders helm just because they've had to wait. Also if You wasn't here in beta how could You even think of a founders.......
    Last edited by Acyer; 08-23-2011 at 06:44 AM.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Yep Elly they was purchased by plat I know a few who have spent alot of plat on credits. I was the first to sell a vanity mechanical helm,but the market was low so I low balled it to 300k and it sold I could have got more but eh I goofed.

Also no, ios player do not need a vanity or a founders helm just because they've had to wait. Also if You wasn't here in beta how could You even think of a founders.......
    I see. Very interesting. I'm gonna scout the forum for that thread on what platinum buys you, but not sure if its for SL.

What are the platinum-to-credit ratios like?

Edit:

Just found it. Yeah, I see what you mean.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 08-23-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think both devices should get a founders
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Come on, when pl was launch in ios, android didnt even know it. Read it, i say i agree it unfair to just give ios player. Anyway, i doubt we need it. It just the word JELOUS u used i disagree! Android will not be jelous at ios for the current situation. Please, no flaming.

*note: why fuss over such small issue, just my 2 cents thought.
    "my free give away thread is a flop"
    PL: StupidXStupid/ lvl 66 dual build mage
    SL: Glamiour / lvl 30 pure dex ops - hybernating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't think they should get anything either. I can't wait to play on my ipad2 so just playing is reward enough. I know I got to play on my Droid phone (also had vcast beta) but I just wanna play with ios peeps. Once they start playing that will be the reward, plus once apple comes I will finally be able to get a pink drop-since that's turned off till they can play. That being said I can't wait either I've already maxed my avatars out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A patience vanity? Lmao you are literally being forced to wait, that's not patience... Maybe a kleenex vanity or a special crying emote.

Can't wait to see all you in game
    Legend: level 21 commando
    Notorious: level 20 operative
    Bosko: level 20 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

An item would be nice but al I want is to play

Also, so many droid users are saying that the wait for them was so long but how many droid users actually knew about PL when it was released? Just a little thought.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol:390663
    Credits are incredibly hard to farm. credit drop rates are low, and even the most valuable greens liquidate for 4 credits apiece. oranges are 3, and whites are 2.

the numa prime stuff was going for 8k a piece when it first launched. now most of the stuff, except for back armor, is going for 2k or less. the back armor is hovering around 3 to 4k.

I am probably an average player. I have 30k in the bank (none bought with plat) and three sets of numa prime eq. There are people with millions, but I think they either bought credits, got vanity helm drops or auction a ton, ton of stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowie:390702
    Come on, when pl was launch in ios, android didnt even know it. Read it, i say i agree it unfair to just give ios player. Anyway, i doubt we need it. It just the word JELOUS u used i disagree! Android will not be jelous at ios for the current situation. Please, no flaming.

*note: why fuss over such small issue, just my 2 cents thought.
    *steal ur 2 cents*

Its just becoz its a small issue that it is so big.

Lets say you r a lucky father who got 2 nice little twin daughters...
    You give to one a sweet heart shaped lollipop and the other one a tap on her head...
    What will happen and how will feel that twin? Unhappiness, mad, deathwish, envy, Jealousy,...?
    Its the same with the Ios and android users.
    My point was and is give BOTH the same things, so no jealousy (Use an other word if you dont like it) and no need for a starting thread like this one.

About android people on PL launch, you underestimated how just a quality game can make a big buzz rapidly. People talk about it as a WoW kinda game phone as soon it was out in many game forums, magazines. Non ios user were pretty much drooling already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

*steal ur 2 cents*

Its just becoz its a small issue that it is so big.

Lets say you r a lucky father who got 2 nice little twin daughters...
    You give to one a sweet heart shaped lollipop and the other one a tap on her head...
    What will happen and how will feel that twin? Unhappiness, mad, deathwish, envy, Jealousy,...?
    Its the same with the Ios and android users.
    My point was and is give BOTH the same things, so no jealousy (Use an other word if you dont like it) and no need for a starting thread like this one.

About android people on PL launch, you underestimated how just a quality game can make a big buzz rapidly. People talk about it as a WoW kinda game phone as soon it was out in many game forums, magazines. Non ios user were pretty much drooling already
    I do not thin we need an IOS item. What people don't realize is the PL early days and SL beta are way different. SL Is a complete game, with great graphics,many weapons, trade, guilds, private messaging, CS, Stash and platinum. Pocket legends had none of those things. It would be hard for players to recognize old PL. The lag was bad, there weren't many players, graphics weren't pretty and the cap was 25. Hardly the same thing
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    thank you boo for further bragging about ur unnecessarily large amount of credits -_-
    Soon credits will be like PL, we will all be bazillionairs lol
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowie:390657
    You dun get it eh?
    What about PL... how long do you think Android users had to wait.
    Official realase in april 2010 in appstore and september for Android market. Thats what 6 months??? I think they were quite patient no? And how did they feel about CS prices...
    For SL, Official release on Android 11th august 2011. So at worst it would b for december, but I doubt it. It will b sooner.

The jealousy was for the free items given.
    In PL, there were quite a stir when they give away helm for veteran Ios players. Leavin nothin for android vet players. Still not fix btw...
    And for the moment we have also the plat deal or the bulk plat for android. Ios user not happy...
    Its always like that when theres something for 1 community.
    Ok first I'm against the whole special item for waiting however this post caught my eye. The founder helm went to a small group of iOS players not all of them. Second find me one droid player that spent 50 plat on pl and the had to sit and watch the iOS players play the game for months and your point would be valid. Let's not forget the only new thing the iOS players have seen over the last two months was discounted emotes.....
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im goin back to school tomarrowand no SL (( supa sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If I am right, the OP was more of a joke than a serious idea!! Also I don't believe STS owes anyone anything, it's not
    Their fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Why should android players miss out on a vanity because Apple sucks?

Nuff said.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums