Thread: Pocket Legends ideas for Christmas and future updates.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have so many good ideas for pocket legends. I wish I could just work for them and draw and artistically create world map 2 for them. I already have another idea for level 125 cap. It should be a robot/machine themed map with robot/machine mobs. For npc’s I guess you could make ether people/animals in a machine type outfit or robot good guys. Then make a robotic town because that just sounds awesome. For the final robot boss you should call name it “The Robot God”, and give that boss extremely powerful weaponry. For the previous robot/machine bosses give them powerful weaponry but, not as powerful as the final boss obviously. For the first two bosses give them average weaponry for level 125 cap. Thanks I hope you like my idea! For the art of the map in world map 2 you could make it like like a Sci-fi robot city. Kinda like how it looks like in the Star Wars movies with those floating space cities.

Just a quick retouch on the level 120 cap update I suggested also about the underwear map and town with npc fish and fish mobs. For the art of that map on world map 2 where you can enter after you have completed 115 cap map. So for the art and what it looks like on world map 2 I think it should be in the ocean on the map with ocean statues coming out of the water or something. Then the story can be like you go from molten mountain go back to the sailing ship to travel deep under the ocean. The 120 cap map should be called, “Deep under the ocean”. Then you would travel back to the ship and sail away to “The Robotic Sky city”. That’s the name of the level 125 cap map. I hope you like my ideas and suggestions. I have plenty more to come. Thanks have a great day ok.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 12-10-2022 at 06:56 PM.