Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdinoEznite View Post
    when i first saw your contest i went out and LEARNED most of what i did for the contest

im not that creative or artistic, i put time into learning something for that contest.
    I was a part of that community that "couldnt participate," but it encouraged me to change that...

but then i found out you changed it because instead of giving it a shot you changed it because people were whining?
    im sorry, but that just doesnt seem right

im not asking you to change it back or anything, im just saying its disappointing
    its not a total waste because i did learn a new skill
    I understand where your coming from, and I give you a thumbs up for trying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default trying

Just trying to keep post popular for more entries!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default my entry: lilgangsta49

IGN: lilgangsta
    when i first started pocket legends i had no idea what to do lol. i was getting scammed left and right, but didnt know it. i eventually cuaght on and became a rich person. considering the fact tht pocket legends was kinda new. at 500k i decided to buy evrything i wanted. (death shotgun, void blaster ect.) so i went completely broke. i was only lvl 34 so i eventually lost interest in the game. but i logged on for old sakes, and some one said "giving away 50k to low lvls limited time." being exited i went to him. he gave the money as said then we started talking about why he did it. turns out he was leaving pocket legends due to phone and internet loss. so for some reason he gave me an extra 300k. from there i decided to start playing again and i some how managed to complete my goal. to complete an entire void and death set. only to find out that custom set is the best dex. set. so i have set a new mission for myself, and this prize gold would really help. thats my story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wait 500 words only right, so Mango's very good story is kaput, correct?

Reserved for entry.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Once upon a time there was a little red riding mage. Her grandma mage was sick that day so her mama mage wanted little mage to bring her swamp juice and some cake they made for the bake a cake challenge which got 1st place. But on the way a hungry bear popped up and said little mage, little mage would you please share some cake and swamp juice with me? Sorry bear this is for my grammy. Oh. Don't you know her? She lives right by the end of the river. So little mage kept walking to her grandmas house while the bear ran there at her grandma and got in her clothes from her closet. Finally little mage arrived. My oh my what big hands you have and everything else! It's parrttt offf theee siiccckknesss iiii havveeeeee. Well some cake and swamp juice will make you better! Meanwhile a hunter comes by (bird). That's not grandma mage! That's a bear!!!!! The hunter takes his bow and shoots the bear with his bow and gets the grandma and little mage out.

Then Grandma Mage said Let's have cake and swamp juice!
    Hunter: My favorite food
    Little mage: Mine too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For as long as I could remember, the birds, the elves, and the bears were at war. This war caused the lives of thousands to be lost in the fields of combat. Children killing children, adults killing adults, death was in the air. Until one day, a bear decided to disguise himself as a child. His plan? To destroy the other races' children before they grew powerful enough to defend themselves. He equipped the staves of the elves, yet the hide of a bear. He was unstoppable. Until, the other races caught on. Birds weilded swords, and wands, bears weilded bows and staves, and elves weilded bows and swords. The adults now had competition on the fields of the children. Their hybridding was caused the lives of thousands of innocent children, yet they became more egotistical themselves. They decided to challenge other adults, and lost, because they were annoying. The end.

The story of how twinks were made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Once upon a time there was a little red riding mage. Her grandma mage was sick that day so her mama mage wanted little mage to bring her swamp juice and some cake they made for the bake a cake challenge which got 1st place. But on the way a hungry bear popped up and said little mage, little mage would you please share some cake and swamp juice with me? Sorry bear this is for my grammy. Oh. Don't you know her? She lives right by the end of the river. So little mage kept walking to her grandmas house while the bear ran there at her grandma and got in her clothes from her closet. Finally little mage arrived. My oh my what big hands you have and everything else! It's parrttt offf theee siiccckknesss iiii havveeeeee. Well some cake and swamp juice will make you better! Meanwhile a hunter comes by (bird). That's not grandma mage! That's a bear!!!!! The hunter takes his bow and shoots the bear with his bow and gets the grandma and little mage out.

Then Grandma Mage said Let's have cake and swamp juice!
    Hunter: My favorite food
    Little mage: Mine too!
    Nice story! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN:Xathumm
    A while ago when I was a noob and vyxnaar hate helms were the new hip item, I farmed and farmed only to get spammed out with death/hate/shadow helms. After hours of farming, I got my first drop and was so excited that I just about peed my pants (not really)! So I go to sell it in balefort castle, a guy wants to trade a death talon and wing for it, which at the time was only like 125k for each. I agree only to find out the guy puts in CS for 400k and it sells within like 5 minutes. He says "haha buddy you just got jacked." I was so pissed off that I just about quit the game for about 2-3 months. Soon to find out that when I came back to the game my death talon and wing were worth together two times the amount of the vyxnaar hate helm when he sold it. I was so freaking happy that I just about shouted of joy!

Well that’s my story, thanks to nxmyspaceship to hosting this great contest for everyone to post their funny and great stories. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention and it was the best part of this story. Later the day I came back I ran into the same guy who scammed me, I tell him to check out the price of the death items, he looks and says to me “DUDE YOU SCAMMED ME. IM REPORTING YOU” and I just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard.
    Clownasaurus, Xathumm, Archercroww, Funkyclown, Funkysaurus, Winterbearpig, Tvvinkasaurus, Requicide, Twinkasaurus, Merchasaurus, Helpasaurus, Lvlonetvvink, Vanitycloset, Clownbearpig, Clovvnbearpig.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheClownSquad:396411
    IGN:Xathumm
    A while ago when I was a noob and vyxnaar hate helms were the new hip item, I farmed and farmed only to get spammed out with death/hate/shadow helms. After hours of farming, I got my first drop and was so excited that I just about peed my pants (not really)! So I go to sell it in balefort castle, a guy wants to trade a death talon and wing for it, which at the time was only like 125k for each. I agree only to find out the guy puts in CS for 400k and it sells within like 5 minutes. He says "haha buddy you just got jacked." I was so pissed off that I just about quit the game for about 2-3 months. Soon to find out that when I came back to the game my death talon and wing were worth together two times the amount of the vyxnaar hate helm when he sold it. I was so freaking happy that I just about shouted of joy!

Well that’s my story, thanks to nxmyspaceship to hosting this great contest for everyone to post their funny and great stories. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention and it was the best part of this story. Later the day I came back I ran into the same guy who scammed me, I tell him to check out the price of the death items, he looks and says to me “DUDE YOU SCAMMED ME. IM REPORTING YOU” and I just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard.
    HA! Karma at its finest XD

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

yay! awesome entries guys, keep up comin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

only a few more days guys dend in your stories!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Have fun judging lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

The nights have been getting colder as of late. It was almost too cold to continue gathering food for my family. Still, my reserve of nuts and berries was not what I had hoped it would be in preparation for the coming winter, so I must trudge on. My eyes twitch. My tail flicks…But not because of the cold. Around this time, the eagles prey on our kind. Just three days ago my cousin darted out of the tree after a delicious looking walnut lying on the ground. The ear piercing shriek only gave him a moment to turn his head …before the talons dug in. I still remember the frightful squeaks and chittering fading off into the sky.

Yet, I cannot fear death. I cannot see my family starve…No..I WILL not let my family starve! I have seen too many of my kind be swept away by the eagles and carried off by bears. I will not let it happen to us! My small claws dug into the bark of the tree I was in and my eyes narrowed down to small slits. All of my fur began to stand on end as I felt my confidence rising. The hate and turmoil had been boiling inside my stomach for a long time now… I feel the wrath of gods building inside me.

Without a moment’s hesitation, I sprung off my perch with a resounding, “SQUEAK!”. Lightning fast was I, as I bounded through the trees on a mission. In the distance I heard a faint, “Cawwww!”. I felt a tingling sensation pass over me as the world seemed to slow down. Not this time eagle, I thought as an angry chitter came out of me.

It did not take long for the shadow to fall upon me. Desperately I darted between trees and bushes until finally the shadow had disappeared. I did it! I’m safe! I thought. The thought was a brief one as the talons dug into my side. Fear and disparity gripped me. Where did he come from?? But right in the midst of my most desperate moments, the strangest thing happened. The eagle opened his mouth..

“Lulz, I got you chipmunk!” He roared.

What sorcery was this?? A talking eagle?? Confusion and fear drove my mind to the brink of insanity as thoughts of my family crept through my mind. It was then that the tingling sensation swept over my body. A feeling as if static electricity was running through my veins. Stronger and stronger the intensity built until I felt like I was going to explode.

My eyes shot open just as my body felt as if it exploded. With this feeling came a scorching hot streak of lightning blazing down from the sky. Within a blink of an eye the eagle was but a puff of feathers in the sky.

“AHAHAHA OWNED!” I exclaimed, not even knowing what it meant or how I was able to speak.

It was a new era.

(THEY ARE NOT ELVES! THEY ARE CHIPMUNKS! THIS STORY PROVES IT TO BE TRUE)

Words = 498
    Last edited by morfic; 08-29-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

bump. what time is the deadline?

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Vaeu's Entry!

Twas the night before Christmas, Twas a cold winter air,
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a bear.
    The birds were still not asleep yet,
    In hopes that St. Nmyxspaceship would give them an awesome void set.

The elves were nestled all snug in their beds,
    While visions of toy-man wands danced in their heads.
    But who could have known, who could have known,
    That the Gurgox the Great was about to do his groan and own.

All of a sudden, there was a deafening roar,
    I jumped outa bed and inched towards the door.
    I peeped through the windowpane,
    And there he was, standing alone, alone in the pouring rain.

The moon’s dim light illuminated the beast,
    “Oh gosh!” I said, “I thought he was deceased!”.
    The round monster gave me a cold growl,
    Fear was all I felt, but I managed to put on my MM’s Gemstone Cowl.

From then on, I could only bravely face this monstrous foe,
    The winter winds blew snow on me from head to toe.
    Gurgox the Great took me by the ears! Oh, how mean of him, I’m just a kid!
    The next thing I knew, I was in what seemed like a pyramid.

A voice echoed through the halls, “Introducing Gurgox the Great!”
    Oh lord! Of what will become of my doomed fate?
    He bobbled towards me, big jolly belly and all,
    And threw a hard punch just left of my head, what a close call!

In attempt to protect myself, I launched a deadly spell,
    But to my astonishment, they did not do so well.
    And Gurgox just kept coming,
    And I could only just keep succumbing.

It was then, when I stumbled upon a little green sphere
    When I touched it, Gurgox’s roar became nothing to fear!
    Although I was beginning to understand the tactic,
    My enemy was far too quick for me with his punch and kick.

All of a sudden, an idea sparked from within my head,
    But I knew that if I wasn’t careful, I’d drop dead.
    I had to risk it all, I had to invite my friends,
    “COME QUICK, NEED HELP, OR THIS BATTLE WILL NEVER ENDZ!”

Bears and Birds, Birds and Elves, and Elves and Bears,
    They joined me together, they were all there.
    And together we fought,
    We used everything we got.

At last, with a final blow to his wobbly belly,
    Gurgox the Great fell down like jelly.
    We celebrated in mirth and joy,
    And even got some pinks, oh boy!

Twas an exciting night indeed it was,
    But an even more exciting day lays ahead,
    And for us kids, it was time to go back to bed.
    Where we could continue to dream about Old Saint Nick Santa Claus!

Well, that's my entry!
    Haha, good luck to all contestants!
    IN GAME NAME: Vaeu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awesome guys tell your friends bc it ends soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

How in the cornbread world are you gunna judge all these stories 0.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lol idk should be fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I woke up in a dream were i had become a bear a weak lil bear fighting zombies and dying. I kept on respawning i kept on trying. I continued to die there was no way around. Until i was found laying on the ground by a nice high level that helped me out. Thnx to his help i continued to grow. He gave me tips and showed me some corners he said i was sloppy so i decided to take in order.

I learned about pvp i joined a game i always died everyday was the same. I died and died and died some more, i needed better gear but i was to poor. I learned about farming an easy way to make gold i farmed everyday until i got my 1st pink which was a onyx crown. I sold the crown and made good gold bought new gear but i still got owned. So i decided to level.

The journy was hard but i must keep going i will not fail as long as this elixer keeps flowing. I was shocked disturbed as i ecountered the big fat gurgox. I was frightend and scared but he did not care. He blew me in a burst everything got worst. But i was superior with the help to others. I ami lvl52 now my 1st main,But i miss pvp now i could not contain. I made 4 pvp twinks so i can learn from my old mistakes I was tough to beat because i was a tank. I made a mage and i was getting owned, but i got help from zapoke,boomhate,boombltz. These are my close friends like many others, my journey never ends so ill make another. I hope yall enjoyed my story
    IGN:babybugszxx
    Last edited by xbabybugszx; 08-31-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awesome!