Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
Huh bro , first thing your example is pretty trash , deary egg is of no use , not rare , not good looking and not a vanity in the first place .

And i know for sure very well this top 25 isn't very appealing, but doesn't mean it's supposed to be worth very low , rare stuff does have much more value and that's a fact .

I personally hate Frank & yeti set and how they look , but as they are rare they are worth that much , if they weren't rare , it wouldn't be worth as much as it is . Oh ye and one more thing what about that ugly bug face helm is that even supposed to be worth even 1b, it's worth a lot just because it's rare and less quantity.

And as you said we get leaderboard rewards often nowadays , that's true , but also true is the case that now gold loot sets are very cheap almost everyone has a set and rahab also drops a lot of gold , so with such an increase in gold, release of more lb items makes complete sense.

Please stop giving lame examples , which make no sense in relation. I know my stuff very well , i think , so better don't try to convince me regarding it , unless you got some solid reasoning ,which i don't think you have.

Look who's clowning now !
Facts, don’t forget when yeti helm was hated on by the entire game for being “ugly” .