Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: GAME CHANGING Suggestion list by DINO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default GAME CHANGING Suggestion list by DINO

Dear DEV,

here is a suggestion list kindly take em into consideration ,

1: a new mode over all on all maps called hard mode in those maps map difficulty level be 76 to 81 for all maps ,drop some thing farmable for each boss e.g random elixers drop chance 5% from blackridge hard map , awake gem craft material drop 2x on underhull hard etc

2: specify maps for various farming plus add a timer on them upon running out on which we get 12 hr of 2x drops of the comodity being farmed .. e.g 2x gem (mind , fury , fin etc )drop on hountlet on sundays etc

3: bring back valley map , deep marsh , etc ... introduce a similar dop to rahab after nerf . e.i like if we making 70k/50sec in rahab normal with 700%gl ,, we make 60k/50sec in elite vally gates , 50k/sec on deep marsh .... (this will give people choices plus low levels car farm too and makes game less repetative )

4: rework graphics wise all maps 1 by one .. make it fresh

5: add a refferal program where people get some nontradeable vanity or something on referring al to there friends

6: INCREASE house slots to 750 max SPECIAL MENTION ON PLAYER DEMAND

7: add in new abilities for each class ( will make game fun for old players too ) and a new mechanic of combo abilities e.g fire ball + fire shield (new ability added )(give both abilities +1 percent damage when player has both in there loadout ((( this will bring in way more depth into skill trees

8: A non expantion new map that looks like the maze . where all players go in but there is a twist , people enter in teams of 4 . and there are 2 or 3 teams on a different section . u can kill other teams of players . and wont respawn if all team is killed ... if one player is alive he can go revive zone and press some button of something and bring back team to respawn there ... then after 10 min a boss spawns which the teams left go kill and it drop a chest which one team member opens and only that team gets rewards it takes 30 sec to unlock crate :P will be super fun pvp aspect impelement honour gear to enter or something cool

yours truly ,
    Happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Players that agree with a point kindly comment ( +1 point no. )(E.g +1 point 6 )ty . U need to comment to make it herd by the devs . Plus add ur own suggestions guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Bro...your suggestions sound like "make everything good and limitless fun!", i cant speak in the name of the sts, but we most likely wont see old maps brought back bcs the focus is on making new content, u wont see graphics change bcs it takes alot of time, effort and money
    U might get house slots extended eventually, but im pretty sure extending any kind of stash/inventory means reduction in server stability and it would probably take some optimizations so its not like just 1 press of a button

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Also, devs said they r alrdy working on new "Arcane map" and revamping skills^^

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaarlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

ty for your feedback
    honestly i have faith in our devs i feel they will pull it off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Lol rework graphics? You good bro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

We have enough modes as of right now - and no, we don't need any reworking of graphics. It is fine as it is.

New expansion map - there is a new Arcane Dungeon map on the works of coming soon, just wait and be patient for it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Dear DEV,

here is a suggestion list kindly take em into consideration ,

1: a new mode over all on all maps called hard mode in those maps map difficulty level be 76 to 81 for all maps ,drop some thing farmable for each boss e.g random elixers drop chance 5% from blackridge hard map , awake gem craft material drop 2x on underhull hard etc

2: specify maps for various farming plus add a timer on them upon running out on which we get 12 hr of 2x drops of the comodity being farmed .. e.g 2x gem (mind , fury , fin etc )drop on hountlet on sundays etc

3: bring back valley map , deep marsh , etc ... introduce a similar dop to rahab after nerf . e.i like if we making 70k/50sec in rahab normal with 700%gl ,, we make 60k/50sec in elite vally gates , 50k/sec on deep marsh .... (this will give people choices plus low levels car farm too and makes game less repetative )

4: rework graphics wise all maps 1 by one .. make it fresh

5: add a refferal program where people get some nontradeable vanity or something on referring al to there friends

6: INCREASE house slots to 750 max SPECIAL MENTION ON PLAYER DEMAND

7: add in new abilities for each class ( will make game fun for old players too ) and a new mechanic of combo abilities e.g fire ball + fire shield (new ability added )(give both abilities +1 percent damage when player has both in there loadout ((( this will bring in way more depth into skill trees

8: A non expantion new map that looks like the maze . where all players go in but there is a twist , people enter in teams of 4 . and there are 2 or 3 teams on a different section . u can kill other teams of players . and wont respawn if all team is killed ... if one player is alive he can go revive zone and press some button of something and bring back team to respawn there ... then after 10 min a boss spawns which the teams left go kill and it drop a chest which one team member opens and only that team gets rewards it takes 30 sec to unlock crate :P will be super fun pvp aspect impelement honour gear to enter or something cool

yours truly ,
    Happydino

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 i agree these change should be dont quickly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

i can see there is some critic and hate in some of the comments but to all of you .. i really appreciate it guys that u found enough time to put in ur views and i respect that .. that said .
    in my point of view all these changes will bring value to the game and in long run keep the game alive and might even bring in new players

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

It's easier to track individual suggestions in unique threads, but others have done the same and I've added your list to the Lists section of the community suggestions list.

-ALS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    It's easier to track individual suggestions in unique threads, but others have done the same and I've added your list to the Lists section of the community suggestions list.

-ALS
    tysm i really appreciate it