Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
I’ve seen your Ghost Lb thread. In my opinion, it is totally up to you to make your own price. Since you own the item. Ignore the people that calls you price manipulator cuz the word “manipulation” or “manipulator” never exist in game in my opinion.

Arcane legends has a trade window and Auction Price for a reason. If they don’t like your price then they should move on, but they shouldn’t be calling people price manipulator.

Ps. This happened to my Jack Hellow’s Blood Pendant Thread with
(Eye,paragem,Grand Blood Tarlok Gem). Many people were furious and commented on my thread even though they weren’t interested or have the knowledge of the actual price of a very rare Level 1 item that literally the only one exist in game right now (Correct me if I’m wrong) with those gems slotted on it.

Most of them couldn’t believe that 3 player literally offered more than the price they “THOUGHT” would be fair. The players that offered literally in game right now walking with their low levels (lvl 1-2) and yes, I’ve seen them ingame and they’re active. They started fighting in my thread and so I had to close the thread and contact admin to take it down. Rip to my thread, has 3k Views but full of trash talk.
Well maybe people call you manipulating or lying because they think that it's just a pendant that only sells levels and the gems are only for collectibles, and maybe also because the price looks ridiculous, I mean maybe people think hundreds of millions are better as well as buy items that are really good for collections such as herald sets which are green, black, brown and so on instead of amulets which until now have no holder. Even if there is, it won't be too different, maybe from other items like intrepid (Jack Hallow's head aura).

Therefore, many people think you are making it up. Unlike this case, which is an old (very old) vanity LB but has an extraordinary shape with a fixed demand, it can also be exhibited without having to say "hey, I'm using a jack hallow pendant that has the 'Para' gem in it". So it's very unpleasant for us when someone calls you making up the price even though it's a very rare + very extraordinary item and a leaderboard item.