Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
Thx, this helps. I can distill my question to it's core. Let's say I want to make her capped off @ 51 lv so as to farm sewers, what gear is popular with mages @ that lv (51)? I ask so I have a goal statwise with int. Say I know "set x" is bamma ( best ) then I see what it's min int requirement is & the rest prolly goes str. not to be a pally just cuz I may want health over a lil more firepower. My mainman is a crow so I'm ignent bout dem wizardfolk. So 50/51 sets, whassgood? I would value survivability over trying to match dps w/birds.
Thanks again mothwing ( & others)
Any 51 gear will do. MM being the best statwise.

If you wanted to be a 55 with sewer gear on both specs, just do what i do, use booster gear.

For example:

You have 10 STR and 10 INT. The gear you want to use requires 20 STR. what you do is use lower level gear to "boost" your stats. Lets say a 4-piece lvl 5 set adds 5 STR per item. All put together, they add 20 str to your stats, allowin you to use that lvl 10 gear.

Same goes for sewer. You have...i think its 139 per spec if youre a dual spec. You need 175 say for sewer. Just use ao2 trash pinks to boost!