Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
Almost every event is the same single map or maybe two.The value of an item has more factors than what is the most costly item on game. The gold is not low in the game, so that point means little right now. Low price to someone with 10B surely isnt the same as someone with 5-10% of that, the point really doesnt hold up, That is not what is current right now?

Events like Easter promote trade from the tippy top all the way down to the bottom, with high prices being paid. It doesnt get much better in terms of sts playing robin hood. Completely removing gold looting from the game without replacing it would be catastrophic.

Btw im fine with the gl adjustments, i just wonder about the other players who like farming there, i wonder if they will stay( We cannot afford to lose players, look at the current event and how long it takes to get a random party).
The main reason people don't play events is they are a waste of time compared to farming rahabkor. When rahabkor isn't up, they'd rather chill than grind.

And I am encouraging the gold to get lower in the game. Slowly removing gold loot farming and adding a bunch of gold sink would help with that.

The gold will keep increasing infinitely unless STS does something, have u ever though what this means?

What would happen if there's a total of 100 trillion gold in game? even a deary egg would cost a million gold then. Lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk