Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
Well I think I've answered alrdy why despite they would've been earning more if it were unlimited, they 99% not do this.

When I say exclusive and desirable, I'm using it as an objective statement - because It's definitely evident that the general consensus finds these limited og sets extraordinary. The fact that the majority of these sets were sold for 9 figures (myself being part of purchasing them for gold) furthermore proves it's exclusivity/desirability.

The fact that they're such a hot topic makes them even more desirable. If anything, this thread and others just gives it more publicity to rise in value.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
The point is the Vanadium set sale had 0 controversies, 0 issues, which is another reason why they should start doing more in a similar manner.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)