Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
Ah maybe some clarification is needed I don't mean simply a vanity that no other class has because there are a lot for every class. What I was requesting and what was implied previously would be that warriors would also receive a special vanity in the store for plat or during an event for tokens and the other classes would be left out as was done previously for both mages and rogues.

Also Frank was a lb set and Wolfman was a part of special vanities sold during Halloween and each class had a specific vanity. (It was not just a war-specific vanity drop)

I don't remember when bathax or magma sets were dropped but I recall there being other specific vanities for both other classes as well.

I hope that clears up the confusion of my question!
I see now. You want a Store sale where we only offer something for Warriors and deliberately exclude Rogues and Sorcerers from the offerings.

Hmmm :-/

TBH Warrior great-looking vanities are pretty common. I'll admit, there are a few more great-looking Rogue vanities but, by the numbers, it's pretty close.

If you want an under-served Class: the Sorcerers are the ones that really suffer in terms of epic vanity looks (which is why I don't feel bad about offering the Blue Founder and the Planar Vendor stuff for Sorcerers during this year's Forgotten Vanity Event).

To your request: if I ever find myself in a position where I have something awesome just for Warriors and nobody else, I'll consider offering it - exclusively. To set expectations, it's very likely that I'll also find something for Rogues and Sorcerers and the resulting Store offerings will not satisfy your request... but that's just how the cookie crumbles, I'm sorry to say.

Best wishes!