Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Store Phase 1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

They're going to upgrade free starter newbie pack 1000platinum, 1,000,000 gold , 1 set legend gear lvl1-81

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    They're going to upgrade free starter newbie pack 1000platinum, 1,000,000 gold , 1 set legend gear lvl1-81
    for cheap price of $1k :3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Free starter pack chest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I haven't seen them respond or answer to any question regarding this, as if they didn't expect this outcome...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just a curious question. But regarding the changes with the store, did any of the player base suggest any of these changes?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    I haven't seen them respond or answer to any question regarding this, as if they didn't expect this outcome...
    its a classic :3 im not justifying this behaviour, but i personally think they promised deadlines they cant manage so they r probably busy with finishing Arcane dungeon rn, maybe it has some bugs and they dont want to reschedule it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieya View Post
    Just a curious question. But regarding the changes with the store, did any of the player base suggest any of these changes?
    players have been suggesting updating store and token vendors for years, but i didnt see anybody mention slots so i would say no

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The only thing we’ve heard about slots so far is “let’s ignore those for now, we got a plan for them”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    killed the only reason other currencies were useful, but also seems like they were using random number generator with 3 digits to put up those plat prices cuz they r insane

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    IKR

They said they standardized plat prices...
    They did not. This is a lie.

If they had standardized prices they would have made 25 inventory slots 5 plat due to current conversion.
    Instead they removed that conversion factor entirely and supplanted it with a pseudo-currency called plat that is at least 3-5x less valuable than the old 'plat'.

This is blatant market manipulation. Right after 2x free plat offers too, less than 48hrs. And they say players defraud them with those offers.
    Yeah? What is this, then?

Funny thing is this sort of thing only seems to go unnoticed when its big governments, or digital companies (especially video games) doing this.
    An investment firm would never be able to get away with some sort of thing like this.

You encourage many* others to invest (2x offers! Plat sale!) And then IMMEDIATELY debase and devalue that currency???
    That's fraud.

I really wish that policy and law changes for some type of thing like this.
    No one should be allowed to swindle investors [for a free easy couple thousand $$ gained in extra purchases, due to sudden value deficit]
    many of whom are already at least partially invested, with minimal blowback.

If you guys [STS] don't back from this sort of stance... I genuinely hope this mindset is what kills your company

TL; DR Don't be anti-consumer and expect to get away with it because you're A video game company.
    Now that's even worse. You're likely taking advantage of children. Shame on you and anyone whom approved stage 1 5/31 update.
    I hope your wives cheat on youlol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I find it embarrassing that you have put that to get more inventory and more stash slots you have to use platinum, I've been here for many years, what a shame for all those new players who start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Slots

I m just asking , but shouldn t devs fix that anytime soon ?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default what did sts do

at this point this is pure evidence it has become pay to win, rip to all seasonals, this was the worst move ive ever seen, all token vendors dont have these now, just crate tokens = lock opening seen

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Corporate greed

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Game was always pay to win. Now it's worse, trying to complete with diablo immortal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It will drop soon with the coming event -slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    rip to all seasonals
    not just seasonals bro. I have a few guildmates that are new to the game and you can clearly see how harsh this new system is to them. they couldn't even think about collecting vanities because they encounter the full inventory space problem. This game is so amazing and I want to share the experience to others but now they are barred by this paywall. Pay2Win? Pay2Enjoy you mean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

if sts is gonna fix this, make dragkin teeth kinda useful lol

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb Slots

Haha, titled baited.
    Really I want free-to-play slots back, you guys really ruined a perfect functioning game for no reason on this.
    Did u expect a lack of feedback?

I do have some more positive ideas as well, and honestly I'm feeling inhibited a lot RN but I will still give it a go:
    If you guys added optional advertising to this game, for example in plat store/free plat page only (have to watch to access free plat page, u already have a no-VPN enabled...
    why not make some $$$ here?) I know plenty of players who would rather endure advertisements than lack of inventory space. Read that again.

Next: pets
    I know you guys love selling absolutely OP pets for 1500 or 1750 plats. I see some of how much you make off 30 plat event elixirs and these pets alone.
    Here's a 1750 one:
    *exactly* ANY (op meaning 25+ likely) % luck + % dmg mitigation ± [other stats] pet |OR| %luck + % speed ± [other stats]

Luck pets r so op that you could probably get away with a 20% on the secondary stat, and it will still be a great investment/pet

I know you nerfed luck for egg-zavier anyway or it seems that way, I should be rolling in mythics but sadly, I'm just an Adele stuck in elite zodias like the rest of us.

So its not like this would exactly break the loot tables or anything. It would be a solid pet. *Hope u enjoy my advice

*more positively-focused feedback otw. I'm getting a handle on this game, again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Season 30 starting soon in 3 hours, no slot prices updates?
    Hc seasonal and normal seasonal gonna be a mess.
    Especially hc seasonal with no stash and insane prices of inventory slots with crate tokens
    And eggzavior going on too, rip inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs down Slots Update

Hello? Just wondering when u would be adding free to play slots back into the game... And why my last post was deleted?? I couldn't even find it to bump it...
    Shameful truly. Is that what we're resorting to now?? No free-to-play inventory slots makes this game *unplayable* as a new player.
    I am a new player. This is my experience.

Do not dare invalidate this by deleting my post again xD } this is valid feedback. Get used to it.

Also, maybe next time don't troll your players and expect a lack of response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkauna99 View Post
    IKR

They said they standardized plat prices...
    They did not. This is a lie.

If they had standardized prices they would have made 25 inventory slots 5 plat due to current conversion.
    Instead they removed that conversion factor entirely and supplanted it with a pseudo-currency called plat that is at least 3-5x less valuable than the old 'plat'.

This is blatant market manipulation. Right after 2x free plat offers too, less than 48hrs. And they say players defraud them with those offers.
    Yeah? What is this, then?

Funny thing is this sort of thing only seems to go unnoticed when its big governments, or digital companies (especially video games) doing this.
    An investment firm would never be able to get away with some sort of thing like this.

You encourage many* others to invest (2x offers! Plat sale!) And then IMMEDIATELY debase and devalue that currency???
    That's fraud.

I really wish that policy and law changes for some type of thing like this.
    No one should be allowed to swindle investors [for a free easy couple thousand $$ gained in extra purchases, due to sudden value deficit]
    many of whom are already at least partially invested, with minimal blowback.

If you guys [STS] don't back from this sort of stance... I genuinely hope this mindset is what kills your company
    I got three week banned for this. Probably deserved lmao but I couldn't even edit the joke at the end! Instead of being funny it was just mean... Oh well