Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
There was absolutely no reason to buff it's health, I would estimate it was buffed around 300%, maps are supposed to be farmed for fun, they're supposed to be beatable by a random public party, once again, all the players on the lesser geared end of spectre suffer, and you've been consistently pushing out updates hurting MOSTLY newbies, and then your loyal players who've been sticking with this game for 10 years. You can't just have a boss like elite rahabkhor be one way for months and months, and then decide to buff it by a HUGE margin out of no where! I really do hope you revert this decision cause this may actually lose you 10-20% active player base.
If i had to take a wild guess, this is a move to push players to move on and get kraken gears and play upcoming zones. Raha is trash to play anyways, super basic mechanics, easy to finish, run the same map 1k times a day... No thanks. That kind of gameplay is not what AL should be about.

Remember when Hydra used to drop gold? They completely removed that from the game, i assume this is the equivalent of that.