Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Catacombs are bad, only kraken players can play it

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    U need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk
    Ok let s say i don t need this map to be for a zaarus player, but why i can t clear sunken map, the easiest map in the zodias maps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
    So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?
    Gotta work for it If u want ez money then just wait for events. Else grind like everyone else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?
    You want the game to give one or two endgame pieces thru free means (no plats) within a day? We grind hard for endgame gears. There are lots of options to acquire endgame pieces and you are free to choose options kinder than catacombs.
    IGN:Yxlo

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Idk about you but theres this thing called "run more, keep running" and i think that should fix ur problem of not getting good loot...

I also only use Zaarus set (only 1 set with only ms awake) and i do agree at ur point abt kraken gears being too op that it forced enemies to have some adjustment to specifically cater kraken procs, since its OP that blessing ultimately led to some unbalanced gameplay in most players. I aint gone lie, i do rely on kraken players in all zodias contents and in most events too hehe but as long as they dont say anything im not gonna leave the map until they do lmao. My zaar isnt all powerful but its chill, it can still clear 80% of the game contents rn just not as fast as with kraken

I personally think you care too much for this game that you currently sound like a kid wanting to be spoon-fed...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by takotako View Post
    Idk about you but theres this thing called "run more, keep running" and i think that should fix ur problem of not getting good loot...

I also only use Zaarus set (only 1 set with only ms awake) and i do agree at ur point abt kraken gears being too op that it forced enemies to have some adjustment to specifically cater kraken procs, since its OP that blessing ultimately led to some unbalanced gameplay in most players. I aint gone lie, i do rely on kraken players in all zodias contents and in most events too hehe but as long as they dont say anything im not gonna leave the map until they do lmao. My zaar isnt all powerful but its chill, it can still clear 80% of the game contents rn just not as fast as with kraken

I personally think you care too much for this game that you currently sound like a kid wanting to be spoon-fed...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    What the point of clearing 80% of content, if the 20% most important, zodias maps, can t do it? So you go farm vardan valley, or festerfang maps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What the point of clearing 80% of content, if the 20% most important, zodias maps, can t do it? So you go farm vardan valley, or festerfang maps?
    ...have you even tried running the maps? normal rahab is doable with zaarus, as I've mentioned before, even catacombs is doable with zaarus with some effort. I swear you just want an easy life and no challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Whats the point of buying kraken if you can clear maps with zaarus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

@Jdjd
    whats the point of your threads?
    You complain about so many stuff and you have arguments that doesn't even make sense

Catacombs are legit fine, you have the option to chose if you wanna grind for a chance to loot good stuff or farm gold.
    I did 20 runs, looted nothing but my teammates did.
    If ill keep grinding I will probably loot as well, I didn't expect to loot good stuff on the first day cus this is not how things always work.

hard work pays off, not complaining about few unlucky tries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Indeed. I run catacomb once, everyone has kraken weapon at least and it took 18 min to complete the run. It doesn't take a little effort with zaarus set but alot generally (those with op zaarus set awake doesn't count). I think its either decrease the difficulty or increase the drop rate of the bound arcane. Even so i dont think it would change anything unless the change are big enough.

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    @Jdjd
    whats the point of your threads?
    You complain about so many stuff and you have arguments that doesn't even make sense

Catacombs are legit fine, you have the option to chose if you wanna grind for a chance to loot good stuff or farm gold.
    I did 20 runs, looted nothing but my teammates did.
    If ill keep grinding I will probably loot as well, I didn't expect to loot good stuff on the first day cus this is not how things always work.

hard work pays off, not complaining about few unlucky tries.
    For you bro nothing make sense, you are famous, full kraken gears 1000% dex set, and come here and tell me yo is fine you just do some runs, pray to GOD KRAKEN GEAR and all fine. Those with zaarus even a map from zodias can t do without the help from GOD KRAKEN PLAYER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

For you bro nothing make sense, you are famous, full kraken gears 1000% dex set, and come here and tell me yo is fine you just do some runs, pray to GOD KRAKEN GEAR and all fine. Those with zaarus even a map from zodias can t do without the help from GOD KRAKEN PLAYER.
    This is the same thing in normal valley gates when I started. We can't go wave boss if we cant kill wave mobs. Always needs lvl 76 arcane weapon and armor.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,201 Posts

If the point of the OP was to get constructive feedback from other players, it has served its purpose.

I recommend that you read what other players are saying and consider it - as this should improve your play experience.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com