Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
I believe that catacombs runners have the gold to buy all of these suggestions and can loot the gold/items that were suggested already. Further drops seem greedy to me since the majority of my 81 geared friends runs (or ran) catacombs anyways since the loottable is great and unique.

I believe people who haven't run cata much can give the most neutral feedback since I can do both - start to run now or not run based on buffed drops (or conversion). People who run that particular lb have dozens of arcanes and will beg sts (or vote) for any conversion at this point to make something out of it.

Im pretty sure cinco doesn't change a thing anyways and expected suggestions like this based on the choices of the poll at the very beginning.
You clearly didn’t run enough, the only good drop in cata is brace (which is extremely rare) rest is 5m egg and 9m stone which you get roughly one per hour, now note that you cant be efficient in cata and farm gold so u get 0 there, not even mentioning in order to play cata you need to make at least 3 runs on another map for the materials.

Asking for not useless, slot eating, bound stuff is not greedy, its right.

Ign ~ Danrog