Quote Originally Posted by Psp View Post
I’ll go easy with you bud! Read by your heart before ur eyes xD .

I bought both knight of flower sets for “2b”. I’ve ss of sellers names idc if anyone trying to undervalue it I’d just ignore and keep for serious good buyers. And just Stop guys by undervaluing my stuff like haters.

For black marvel set I sold for “6b” to a good guy bloo*y Tupac. and I offered the same amount that I sold for. Do not undervalue my items like a bc*

3rd For angelic wings. First of all! ur angelic war wings which I sold to you for “1,65b in trash items + 800 pure” it was by me flao! so I didn’t lowballed?

And I ended up buying another one for 3b by ign Oba*d a known mage which was the demand insane and even I asked few of owners in game you too that doesn’t even sell. And Then due the high of demand decide to resell and ended up sold for knight flower lb set war “seller values “2b” + jupi aura “1b” + marvel aegis “200m” + blackblade sword “300m” which for “3,5b” by ign pvp****strong. A known Mercher so far.

Anything else I miss? Do you need more screenshots about every single deal I’ve made? If anything please contact me in private message :’)

~ Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I knew that was coming cuz ura so abuse Psp!

I want u to remember u sold me that wings with ur alt cuz u were just a Coward on this days.

And i want you remember when i asked you hm auto for that wings, u were said:
"Auto is 1.7b, i know its alot but that wings hard to find"
And i paid 1.7b with 900m pure while others offering 1-1.2b max.
Only few weeks later, Lea sold one for 1.4b hardly. You remember that times? Before u manipulated that wings?

So i overpaid enough for it and u know that!
So don't try to imply anything to me while your name almost "King of the Manipulaters"

Everyone knows what u are Psp pls no more denying

~ That will be my last post im not sure if u have but i have a real life i gotta sleep.