Thread: is it worth buying zodias aegis(high level)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default is it worth buying zodias aegis(high level)

I have kraken armor and zaarus(nepta) and i was wondering if i would deal more damage to elite zodias bosses if i used Zodias aegis+kraken armor.
    Currently with 55% damage elixr i can manage to do approx 40%damage on e rahab p1 (nepta zaarus + kraken armor)
    will i be able to deal more damage if i use a zodias aegis instead?

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mohdkhanAL View Post
    I have kraken armor and zaarus(nepta) and i was wondering if i would deal more damage to elite zodias bosses if i used Zodias aegis+kraken armor.
    Currently with 55% damage elixr i can manage to do approx 40%damage on e rahab p1 (nepta zaarus + kraken armor)

Why would you buy now zodias aegis, when there is signs that new weapons will come? If you want just buy it for collection. Zodias aegis was op only in catacombs. In zodias portals or zodias maps i don t see this weapon do much, because of lack of proc and people won t wait for your proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    Why would you buy now zodias aegis, when there is signs that new weapons will come? If you want just buy it for collection. Zodias aegis was op only in catacombs. In zodias portals or zodias maps i don t see this weapon do much, because of lack of proc and people won t wait for your proc.
    To run ezg or sanctuary n stuff kraken aegis is like 20-30m more compared to it
    and like the new mythics n stuff would be 200-300m which i dont have so i was considering and needed advice if it works as a primary weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Short answer: No

In my opinion, Zod aegis is easier to use than Nepta, but Nepta does slightly more damage, and you do not need to level it, unlike Zod Aegis. But in terms of damage, Nepta wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

To run ezg or sanctuary n stuff kraken aegis is like 20-30m more compared to it
    and like the new mythics n stuff would be 200-300m which i dont have so i was considering and needed advice if it works as a primary weapon

U can't run smooth ezg with spirit, it's really hard to proc, and if it don't, u die. Just farm until u can afford kraken aegis

Enviado de meu SM-P619 usando o Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to caabarader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If you wanna carry random E rahab, you will probably need a lot more gears with zodias aegis.
    It's better find a party and go with them unless you wanna spend a lot more.

For ezg, I would say Kraken aegis are much more useful because it will proc faster.
    Ign: Brimstony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Having both of them I can say, that neptaris gives +- same damage as zodias aegis on 44lvl. However, as mentioned above it’s more handy to proc zodias, than neptaris. Especially, when there are mobs around boss and neptaris often markes wrong targets. Zodias on high level is a powerful weapon, combining with procs of kraken armor, arti and bracelet, I can solo erahab, having 2.1k str and using 25% dam elix. But, it’s proc is inconsistent, sometimes it just don’t proc and it’s all.
    Also some player, who got max level zodias, had a post here, he stated that if somebody in party procs their weapon (mythic or any other), your zodias won’t proc, or will proc with delay. So for consistent boss damage I wouldn’t choose zodias.