Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Final Week of Halloween Approaches! Here's What's New.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I don't have to wait for week 3 feedback thread to congratulate you guys on launching a successful event. (i don't care what the others says cuz I'm saying my overall opinion about the Halloween event)

I'd rate it a 5/5 star event because of how amazing you guys put a lot of effort on designing vanities listening to some of the players' requests. Some requests might have been denied but its all good because there's only a limited time left on changing things that's been released in the event.

Last year you guys were snobbish about the feedback threads where we can't even feel you at all but this time it hits different.

As the current event is about to come to an end, i just wanna send a few suggestions that you might use for the future events that is about to be released in game soon.

About Birthday Event: I wanna see a red balloon wisp. (dont make it a rotating wisp or else it might get trashed) maybe let those red balloons come from the ground and then flies above

For Winter: Maybe an aura about Ice Yeti's footprints where when our character walks, it will leave some big yeti footprints on the ground.

For upcoming Lunar New Year Event: hmm since lunar new year 2024 is a year of the dragon, i wanna see a twin dragon wisp that rotates on our character. (these dragons will come from above too just like what you did on the Halloween spider wisp. Also i wound want to see YinYang Aura. YinYang is a chinese symbol so it will be acceptable to release it during this event, if not, maybe release it on Labyrinth event year 2024 cuz YinYang represents life and death and Labyrinth is the best way to gather deaths because of those traps.

and For the Upcoming Vanity set to be released on 3rd week of the event (Haunted Set): it looks great, it has a potential and I'd say its almost perfect (to me) but it needs a matching vanity weapons that matches its color (metal/steel gray or whatever you define that) Also, if possible. Make an aura for it that matches the color as well and the only thing that i can think of that matches this vanity set perfectly will be an aura that involves chains. Maybe an aura that summons 4 chains? 2 are coming from above while the other 2 is coming from the ground where these chaims forms a circling motion on our character's waste area. best way to release this type of aura will be on Labyrinth event as well cuz its like its casting an entrapment/imprisonment to an individual character.

Thats all. Peace

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post: