Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Final Week of Halloween Approaches! Here's What's New.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Have you ever played another class other than warrior?

Magicians and rogues die easier than warriors, I don't know why they ask so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    Rogues and mages should get 2xhealth and armor then right? I have a rogue and war they both have their areas of play. This argument about boosting the wars damage is hard to justify considering the survivability they have. Just my opinion of course...
    I guess I pressed the button again.

I do play rogue too. And my rogue has 1/3 of my tank gear but does almost same dmg and get more invites in random.
    Some mage can survive better than warrior. Other classes don't need another x2 heath and armor. They already have more than that with procs.
    And that's not the point.

The point is warriors were not getting invited to party because they can't kill boss fast and next gold farming is hedo, which is a map with a boss. Who needs 'tank' there to farm gold?
    Only place makes sense was ezg but that's because map required all class. There is no proper balance in the game right now.

Yet people like you guys and dev still thinks warriors shouldn't have boss dmg. Yeah. Makes perfect sense.
    Ign: Brimstony

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post: