Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
^

W2 - W3 Halloween mage leaderboards were full of account sharers exposed, and some were already banned for account sharing in the past but is again in a new account playing the leaderboards doing the same thing, you know who you guys are and I hope ya'll get banned cheaters
^ This.

And the sad thing about it is that it's not just mage leaderboards full of cheaters. The other two classes (rogue and war) most likely have cheaters in the leaderboards, too.

This is why I also believe they should rework events in the future to be not time-based point events, but instead doing boss clearing dungeons that increase difficulty as you progress level. So the competition will not be based on who has the most time to be on the top (because that takes no skill), but instead on who has the game knowledge, skills, and gears to be the very best to beat each level.

Lastly, I share your sentiment that all players trying to cheat via account sharing to compete against other LB runners should be banned without a doubt. This is to maintain the fairness and integrity of the game.