Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
As someone's who has common sense.
I could care less if the price tank.
I have an IQ higher than 12, so makes sense why I have to explain this to someone else .
Op item, + rare drop rate. = High demand
Being incapable of understanding the purpose of the rarity, and complaining about the drop rate, you're most likely playing the wrong game.
Precious or not, I got 1 slotted .
I have no further use of it, just gold to blow on whatever. So again, idc , just stop complaining. Play more, or buy a gem. Stop asking for indirect handouts.
They're certainly focused on next event, than some rant about buffing drop rates for something that already drops enough lmao.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I see you have an IQ higher than 12 but you still choose to explain here saying “I don’t care” Lmao. You richies gonna inflate these shards it’s just a matter of time. Don’t argue with me I wasn’t born yesterday and I have already looted one during my LB run on week 2. My point is giving small percentage of people to get to loot this shard before the event wouldn’t hurt anyone, unless you’re someone hoarding these shard or selling this shard at the moment and hoping for the price not to drop. People literally spent millions of golds and probably hundreds or thousands of platinum for the elixir alone and never got the chance to get one. Like??? In my opinion, it was better if Sts did not include this loot with the elixir drop loot chances. That way people didn’t get rip trying to loot mentis shard.