Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I change my name?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sLOVEnia View Post
    iPocketlegend has a permanent ban. Maybe devs would allow you to have it... It's worth a try
    I'm curious why accounts that are permabanned don't have their in-game names released back into the pool, fear of the aftermath if an unsuspecting noob suddenly appears with a notorious ign? I bet there are some great ones that belong to accounds long forgotten.

Try for Ipocketlegend as suggested by Slove, I know something similar has happened before (though I don't know the intimate details). Can't hurt, unless you fear rejection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Problem solved name it after my favorite food and game hotpocketlegend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeah my bad guys I forgot the alphabetized friends list, it's a habit to use x's in my gamer names. Register I feel somewhat offended by your originality comment, I use x's in my name not because my names are taken (although sometimes they are) but because I enjoy the way it looks. If I could I would use ASCIIs but unfortunately STS character restrictions don't allow for this. I take as much effort into my character names as anyone else. I'm sure you didn't mean it to be a low blow but basically calling me unoriginal ain't cool ya know?
    Last edited by Orcish; 09-10-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My very first PL friend was darkevilmage. Anyone remember him? He was also ipocketlegend. Yes He is perm ban and j don't want to say why. Maybe I should change name to apocket
    Proud member of COT