Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
The player base wouldn't split up, the "make a party to solve things" excuse can also apply for those that don't want to do random.
And in all honestly I don't care if my suggestion doesn't pass up, but to see almost everyone in here say that it isn't a problem is absolutely BS.

Movement Speed not having a hard cap is just awful for the casual player experience and imo completely unnecessary since nothing in the game requires such high speed.
it keeps getting worse as more and more items have fixed MS on them, on top of set bonus MS, then Awake MS and then whatever new extra item slot developers release in the future.
Is spiraling out of control and the proof of that can be seen in this event, you will have people activate their kraken procs and then rush kill absolutely everything without looking back at the other people also trying to play the event.

To say "play solo" or "make a party" is to ignore the problem.
I don t think you meet every single map the top lb speed runners from this game. Is totally normal that 1 out of 20-30 maps you run to meet, let just say a player who clear map fast to get to boss. Plus over 90% of those players who run the event map they do it for gold, since the drop of good loot from boss got nerfed.
Next you are gonna say, in maps like indigo/ sanctuary of secrets is same, but in reality you can keep after others even without a ss. Just imagine all you do is run to boss, and others clear the map for you. What else you want? You don t even need to invest in op gears, and still crying lmaooo