Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.