Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S > Og Celtic Vest ( W )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psp View Post
    I recently purchased the Justice Vest for 1 billion gold from a returning player. And resold for 1,4-1,5b in stone aura deal. Added 600m on my side to ign Invaded. Despite he receiving a higher offer of 1.1 billion from Lay, it appears he was in a hurry to sell. The decision was likely influenced by the slow economy during the Winter and Awaken events, making it challenging for players to afford high-value items. Many players currently have low amounts of pure gold, ranging from zero to 1 billion, and acquiring pure gold is becoming increasingly vital in the game. For Og Celtic set i believe it’s worth around 2b I doubt none pay more than this nowadays tbh, but hopefully something good comes for the Seller.

Free bump, Gl Selling!
    Thanks for the clarity Psp appreciate it
    But 2-3 Price for a item in sales only manipulators like economy could have
    Like 2-3b? This much gap??
    Usually u see prices mark 1-1.2b or 1.2-1.5b
    You can already tell how the prices are being manipulated by making 1b Gap
    Which is absurd
    Hope u get 10B for it maybe in few years Goodluck selling
    And u tried your best to and asked Enough of your friend's to help u out here
    Ps. Didn't want a drama but since u kept digging more in it, so why not?
    Be careful with next item u try to manipulate.
    Goodluck xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Thanks for the clarity Psp appreciate it
    But 2-3 Price for a item in sales only manipulators like economy could have
    Like 2-3b? This much gap??
    Usually u see prices mark 1-1.2b or 1.2-1.5b
    You can already tell how the prices are being manipulated by making 1b Gap
    Which is absurd
    Hope u get 10B for it maybe in few years Goodluck selling
    And u tried your best to and asked Enough of your friend's to help u out here
    Ps. Didn't want a drama but since u kept digging more in it, so why not?
    Be careful with next item u try to manipulate.
    Goodluck xD
    The Og Celtic Vest was initially valued between 2-3 billion, with several attempts by others to sell at that range, suggesting it was considered worth that much. It seems the seller may not be at fault, given the absence of evidence for legitimate sales at this scale. If the item genuinely holds such value, I won't undersell it, but wishing the best for the seller.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The Og Celtic Vest was initially valued between 2-3 billion, with several attempts by others to sell at that range, suggesting it was considered worth that much. It seems the seller may not be at fault, given the absence of evidence for legitimate sales at this scale. If the item genuinely holds such value, I won't undersell it, but wishing the best for the seller.
    Several attempt to make prices higher which didn't end up successful, while the current prices being sold around for 1b.
    But all of a sudden when someone claims it to be 3b doesn't seems to be accurate.
    If it's like this, everything in AL will just simply be overpriced and people will come in defending and saying
    *Your item, your price* just because a friend of their tryna manipulate prices
    But yeah
    It's always been like this, the prices can't just randomly folded into billions within few weeks.
    Prices do go up and down always , but going up more then 2x the price value, according to is current price is crazy
    What do u call that ?
    Well everyone knows what it is
    So all those people who came here saying *his item his price* watch out when u cry in others post regarding a same topic
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Several attempt to make prices higher which didn't end up successful, while the current prices being sold around for 1b.
    But all of a sudden when someone claims it to be 3b doesn't seems to be accurate.
    If it's like this, everything in AL will just simply be overpriced and people will come in defending and saying
    *Your item, your price* just because a friend of their tryna manipulate prices
    But yeah
    It's always been like this, the prices can't just randomly folded into billions within few weeks.
    Prices do go up and down always , but going up more then 2x the price value, according to is current price is crazy
    What do u call that ?
    Well everyone knows what it is
    So all those people who came here saying *his item his price* watch out when u cry in others post regarding a same topic
    Cheers
    Indeed, sellers have the right to set prices for their rare, sought-after items. Many players aspire to add such treasures to their inventories. Currently, the Og Celtic Vest is circulating in the 1.5-2 billion gold range, and there's no evidence of legitimate sales exceeding this price point so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Indeed, sellers have the right to set prices for their rare, sought-after items. Many players aspire to add such treasures to their inventories. Currently, the Og Celtic Vest is circulating in the 1.5-2 billion gold range, and there's no evidence of legitimate sales exceeding this price point so far.
    1.5b is more of a acceptable price range right now
    But 3b is a try hard to boost prices up, which ain't right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

jeez this guy is such a physco , bros saying I’m asking for friends help while I was deep in my sleep lmao. Bro I already gave so mush evidence of everything.. all you got is talks at this point so thanks for all free bumps.
    If you can’t afford it , or simply just a cheapskate then go buy the green 30m vest.

Stop trying to come to me w only accusations , my prices ranges between 2-3b depends if pure or items..

I wouldn’t be taking any evidence from you since you legit tried to manipulate price by saying iseenoobs sold for 900m while he sold 1.5b , I wonder how you are still here.

For justice , as psp said he was a returning player and was in a hurry which is sad for him and I talked w him when i heard he sold for that low and he was surprised to even know the item is worth more.

And you clearly made my point stand out because everyone who offered justice were merchers w all respect to them. So of course he wasn’t going to get any great offers

And honestly stop beefing on my thread , just because you can spam comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Sold Celtic vest 1.75b pure , closing thread ! Goodluck lay buying one