Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
I have a few ideas to deal with the situation

1 . Streamline the leveling process so that you level up with the flow and don’t have to repeat a map once u have completed it, just continue moving through maps and leveling up naturally without feeling like you are stuck at a certain level .

2. Some sort of bound starter gears for end game with decent stats and decent procs that is like 30-40% weaker than the current best gears and make them available through relatively easy quests that don’t require a super intense grind and going through very hard maps like catacombs or make a free advancement pack for every 5 levels till end game

3. Either remove gold loot [Which doesn’t seem a viable option] or make it so that everyone can have base 1000% gold loot from the passive section of the stats , this way gold loot gears still remain valuable but the gap between non gl & gl players is reduced because currently the difference is very crazy !

Currently it’s very overwhelming for anyone to think of starting or joining the game at its current state , I feel like these are some necessary changes to revive the game .
1000 gold loot is crazy lol prob not even half of the players that play this game have 1000gl yet at this point you just asking for a free to play game asking for free gears free gold loot at the start of game when Is already easy just have to grind the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk