Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sparkling Pwnies ...Yeah I said it... Endgame guild of Awesomeness!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Lol misread xaphans post, thought it was aimed at me, my bad :P

I will say i respect the pwnies though, ive done a few runs with morf and trei and they are some funny people to chat with and assuming that all the pwnies are like them then i think yall would be a good bunch to run with anytime.

May the sparkles be with you all
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-30-2011 at 10:57 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Well said Xaphan!

We be lovin spying on avatars!

Our sigs are super duper sparkly. I need to make Xaphan one!

Luvvvv you Lowwwwwly.

(laziest....post.....evar)

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan Fox View Post
    climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up
    ahahah. New signature incoming.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Miss all my bronies! Sad times when pwnies are forced to go dormant due to boredom. I really look forward to seeing you guys again when new content is released! Until then, come hang out with us in PL if ya want!

See you guys soon. <3

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm the only one reppin pwnies these days I've been putting in work I want to apply for an officer position I think I earned it I'm keepin our name alive. #2 op on leaderboard can I get some luv my way
    Pwnie power..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Not to fear THC, I'll be sparkling with you again here shortly. Finally got to 60 in PL and almost finished my armor set. But man, I have missed SL.... You can really see how the devs have learned from their mistakes with PL here. Whenever PvP and pinks and more content gets released in SL, it's going to be sick!

And I agree. You are definitely Honorary pwny of the month!

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im playing my fingertips off. Can't wait to see us back on runs again. THCEVO is my bird on PL lvl 38 but havnt been on sence last year.
    SL is my roller coaster of choice I just have been running with some potential pwnies and I hate saying "wiat for officer to get on"
    I'm am very picky if the first question is will you give me free gear I instantly tell them there not pwnie worthy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

ahaha. True that. We made a point not to make any other officers, but if we are off gallavanting in pocket legends, there's got to be someone holding the fort down. Let me talk to the others.

And yes. Asking for free gear is an instant no. GG. Now if they asked if we'd give them free..sparkles?!?! Then I might let Test nose lick 'em to test for broniness

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol test lick. please do because holding down the fort is wat I'm doing. I'm surrounded by new guilds and yelling pwnie power alone. " if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, dos it make a sound" ???
    I am this tree...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I will be comeing back also getting bored of pl so I will make my way back home thc and we will talk ok

Sl/lilmiss/31 eng /lilsunny/30 mando /lilsnips/31 eng /lilmissie/31 eng

Pl/lilmiss/60/dexbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

i am a officer at Anarchists and we have almost 1k members not to large we just don't discriminate levels we enjoy helping all our members get better we level them up, help them get sets, kill the miner(we all know how much fun that is!), farm items ,etc we allow anyone to join we don't care if you are level 1 or level 26 if u ask to join we will invite you ww have a lot of fun in our guild we are very friendly but one thing we don't like are the people who come level with us and then leave and join an unnamed guild but other than those people we have decent players but i think koc has more than 300
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    i am a officer at Anarchists and we have almost 1k members not to large we just don't discriminate levels we enjoy helping all our members get better we level them up, help them get sets, kill the miner(we all know how much fun that is!), farm items ,etc we allow anyone to join we don't care if you are level 1 or level 26 if u ask to join we will invite you ww have a lot of fun in our guild we are very friendly but one thing we don't like are the people who come level with us and then leave and join an unnamed guild but other than those people we have decent players but i think koc has more than 300
    Ahahahaha... Nice plug. 1000 dramallamas rolled into one as I hear it. But I wont kindle the flame anymore than that. Please keep your crappy recruitment attempt out of our cozy thread.

That is all.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Not to try and derail the topic, but yes, KoC has more than 300. As of 8/30, we had 687. Now, excuse me, I'm getting covered in glitter and sparkliness in here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hilarious.

Pwnies have one rule really: Don't cause drama. It's actually the primary reason we have kicked more members than any other reason flexed when the friendship orbital canon was employed.

What is hilarious, is that a guild that has, whether you believe this or not, attempted to avoid drama, has found exactly that. And where has it come from? Everyone that isn't a pwnie lol.

Here is what pwnies do:

Avoid drama whenever possible.
    Only accept max lvl members.
    Group with random people when necessary guardian/vanity
    Inquire into people we group with as to their future plans.
    Accept those who care to join.
    Fully gear those we have deficiencies.

Here is what the community appears to think we do.

Purposefully flame and disrespect older more established guilds.
    Only accept max level members cause we are elitist and dont care to help level/gear members.
    Group with random people in order to learn our enemies secrets!
    Constantly strive to poach members in order to weaken our peer guilds. Cydonia look out!
    Plant spies in other guilds.

This list keeps growing too.

Could it not be completely viable that individuals can do whatever they want? Actions of individuals do not necessarily represent the will of the guild. If we have a problem member, instead of thinking its part of some grandiose plan to usurp the powers of the game, contact us and we will gladly deal with it. As Morfic said, handling this in a respectful and private medium would have been stellar.

I also might wanna point out, that the quickness with which you believed his "we have 6 spies in yo guild, climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up" goes to show how much you have bought into the anti-pwnie hysteria.

Relax people. This is a game that is 30% complete at best. This game, nor you personally, are important enough to invest that kinda time into.

Spies... hilarious.

I honestly think there is such little content in this game, and boredom has run rampant to the point people are conjuring demons to pass the time.

Testament - Victory Healgineer
    Melchior - AoEtacular DPSgineer
    Xaphan - 'Merican Commando F'yeah!
    Entropy - Mc"Stabby Operative

Atmaweapon - Ugly Enchantress
    Not to be rude here, but after me and morfic quite peacefully resolved everything, why do some of you feel the need to keep things going? I have no problem with most of you, but some of you need to learn how to just leave things alone. Morfic, I enjoyed the PL runs with you the other day, please feel free to join me again sometime! I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, I just checked this thread and was a little irked by some of the stuff said. Anyways, please guys, just let it go. I'm over it, KoC is over it, we are here just to have fun and enjoy a game. Do some runs with us and you will see that we are all capable of getting along, lol.
    Last edited by skavenger216; 09-07-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Omg I am so sick of pocket legends and I cannot stop playing. I think its cause a lvl 26 enchantress > a lvl 26 engineer.

You guys made a fun class LOL.
    Testament: 41 Engineer
    Pwnie Czar/Founding Member-Sparkling Pwnies

Gravity is a myth... the Earth sucks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

rofl I feel ya there. I love my gobli-chipmunk.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

yea i counted my members we had 974 yesterday morning ^_^ lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216:407086
    Hilarious.

Pwnies have one rule really: Don't cause drama. It's actually the primary reason we have kicked more members than any other reason flexed when the friendship orbital canon was employed.

What is hilarious, is that a guild that has, whether you believe this or not, attempted to avoid drama, has found exactly that. And where has it come from? Everyone that isn't a pwnie lol.

Here is what pwnies do:

Avoid drama whenever possible.
    Only accept max lvl members.
    Group with random people when necessary guardian/vanity
    Inquire into people we group with as to their future plans.
    Accept those who care to join.
    Fully gear those we have deficiencies.

Here is what the community appears to think we do.

Purposefully flame and disrespect older more established guilds.
    Only accept max level members cause we are elitist and dont care to help level/gear members.
    Group with random people in order to learn our enemies secrets!
    Constantly strive to poach members in order to weaken our peer guilds. Cydonia look out!
    Plant spies in other guilds.

This list keeps growing too.

Could it not be completely viable that individuals can do whatever they want? Actions of individuals do not necessarily represent the will of the guild. If we have a problem member, instead of thinking its part of some grandiose plan to usurp the powers of the game, contact us and we will gladly deal with it. As Morfic said, handling this in a respectful and private medium would have been stellar.

I also might wanna point out, that the quickness with which you believed his "we have 6 spies in yo guild, climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up" goes to show how much you have bought into the anti-pwnie hysteria.

Relax people. This is a game that is 30% complete at best. This game, nor you personally, are important enough to invest that kinda time into.

Spies... hilarious.

I honestly think there is such little content in this game, and boredom has run rampant to the point people are conjuring demons to pass the time.

Testament - Victory Healgineer
    Melchior - AoEtacular DPSgineer
    Xaphan - 'Merican Commando F'yeah!
    Entropy - Mc"Stabby Operative

Atmaweapon - Ugly Enchantress
    Not to be rude here, but after me and morfic quite peacefully resolved everything, why do some of you feel the need to keep things going? I have no problem with most of you, but some of you need to learn how to just leave things alone. Morfic, I enjoyed the PL runs with you the other day, please feel free to join me again sometime! I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, I just checked this thread and was a little irked by some of the stuff said. Anyways, please guys, just let it go. I'm over it, KoC is over it, we are here just to have fun and enjoy a game. Do some runs with us and you will see that we are all capable of getting along, lol.

Drama is jealousy. Thier jus jealous n fyi im a Guild Master n recruiting on others page come on.... really ? Super childish n asking for drama. Wish you lotts of sparkling days.
    N wat was done above for recruiting all time low , they must be super despite if there advertising in other guilds threads.

Sparkle on. Cagedkiller of loa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

wasnt trying to recruit why would i recruit on another guilds thread? thats just shady i do apologize if it seemed like that and dramalamas? no we dont like the drama weve already kicked all the people who cause the drama. so u hear wrong those who tell u there was drama wer most likely part of it so they got the boot and they r mad lol trust me we dont like drama and we tend to avoid it but hey i guess thats what happens when we recruit newbies with no respect and cause of that we r trying to make a solution without being levelist but yet nothing comes to mind:/ any ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default app

Hey I'm Sanoska lvl 25 OP. I am not a spy I'm sure of it. 1 scrappers. Sparkles: dusty particles that give you the power to fly HIGH above on cloud 9 >( ^•^ )<
    I would like to join because i like how the herd can be joking one minute and then serious when things need tonged done. And I'm more of a pvp player my self and it also seems the herd will be getting into that once pvp is release. Well hope to hear from you peeps.
    Last edited by Sanoska; 09-14-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    Guild Leader of <Red Ribbon Army>
    IGN: Sanoska
    Lvl: 28
    Class: Operative