Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.
If it doesn't affect u sir, why are u still here ? You like one of the guys that "hey they increased my work hours in my job by 1 hour, but who cares i can spend another hour, **** personal life". Lol Go shoo run to portal. Use your time running.

But i like how u say "They not gonna do nothing bout it", Is it important to cater to the community and keep them happy or is it better to reduce cash inflows for farmers and hope people buy more plat? mhmm.. But what would sts do if such little little things make people leave game one at a time and sooner or later people who spend dollars leave too.