As a farmer who believes in fairness, last years siege event was terrible except to the 1% who had OP sets, specific weapons (krak dags not bow) as an example, and insane high stats on the items. It was the same players sweeping the event on alts of the same class even. Some players looted 2-3 sets out of the top 10 Orc Fire sets. Just from a moral standpoint, I personally will never support that LB set and educate others why that set represents exclusion. Even if you grinded the event last year with randoms, the waves were difficult, tokens dropped terribly, and 99% of players didn't bother to participate.

In a stark contrast, this years siege event is fantastic! Those who have time and lix money are still dominating the LB by working hard and playing hard! No event should be restricted to players who rerolled items with 10+% main stats on every item and then swap to an alt to win a few more sets. You can run with randoms and complete the map in a timely manner and the token grind is possible this year. Its actually pretty fun albeit a little repetitive. At least the tokens drop more than the RI Force event which took a very long time for the average player. There are still a few bad apples that once the wave time starts, they just stand there and don't move a single muscle or just (busy) leeching. No real solution for these players yet would be my only complaint. I personally love the look of the paper vanities and the aura! Great event, I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would due to the inclusiveness this year! Only those who dominated the LB last year I see would be complaining XD