Quote Originally Posted by greecekavalagr View Post
Definitely no -100, when you lock on xp gain this option pve is locked because simply want to do pvp, you want pve? You unlock the xp gain and pve kills you want, problem solved why? Because you choose pvp instead of pve, this option is available for sorely pvp reasons and to stay with the same stats, i also have xp block active in my small character and i like to have 0 pve kills it's remind me when i make this character long ago and i don't want pve kills count for me, is my option right? So definitely no
Wrong, there are hundreds of people who are using low level characters for not only pvp, but running PvE events etc as mobs scale to your level on majority of major events. Going endgame and keeping up costs millions. Not 2-5 million. Not 10-20 million. You need at LEAST 100 million gold to keep up at endgame. How long has it been since you’ve started a new character?

How do you expect someone to join this game & have fun when you have 25 inventory slots and maps that spam you inventory with useless items nobody wants. Rather than bosses dropping good gear like 99% of mmorpgs operate.

Playing as a low level character has huge benefits, prices of BiS gear isn’t manipulated to potentially billions, you can spend less than 20-50m and one tap bosses in events. Being able to progress my character stats regardless of wether I’d like to stay there or not.

Some prefer endgame procs and crazy op stats, most do; but majority can’t afford it without spending real money. & alot of it for that matter.

You realize how many benefits come with it right? Old accounts with OP kills wont hold irl value. More supply of lower level gear with good awakes to populate auc for new players. Tons more people would probably main low level chars for awhile in hopes to afford endgame prices one day.

It’s a win win change for the game, the only person it hurts are people who monetarily value pve kills on low level characters. It literally proves nothing with the current xp system. You can get tens of thousands of kills on low levels chars with little effort & I can prove that if you’d like.