Some great pointers hopefully alot of people read this and learn from their gameplay to improve the effectiveness of the group!

That said..

Engi's that do not have revive or chose to be a DPS Engi without revive are dead to me and I would even consider not running with them in a whole.. may sound harsh but its the truth..

For instance..

When a Com like myself (love tanking and esp controlling agro on Numa levels) jumps in all guns and skills blazing into a big mob or boss as needed/expected! and say an Op in the group dies.. and the Engi says sorry im a DPS so the Op respawns (not a problem so far) and because without that damage output from an Op its too much for a Com so they die.. by the time both the Com and Op get back to the group what do you think the outcome will be? I guarantee all others will be dead! Unless they use 100s of stim and power and this still not enough to keep up with the enemies damage output then its game over.. boss resets and all players have alot on animosity towards this DPS Engi..

On the Flip-Side..

Same situation Com goes in all guns blazing, taunting etc.. and the Op dies as the aggro is overwhelming (like in sloucho its hard to keep any all focused on one char) the Engi sees that second and revives.. Op spams stim to get back to full health and we take down that giant mob/boss in one go and also get massive rewards Vanity Pinks you name it.. uhhhumm anyway you get the idea right?

I know which situation I would choose