So I've been reading all this feedback for this thread so here's my input.

I currency have a Moto Photon and has the same issues with SL lagging quite a bit when in large fights do do all the abilities and weapons. Since I'm a Moto Dev, I've realized a few things actually. the Tegra 2 processors in the atrix and photon are identical. One core is specifically used for your battery life, basic/some OS functions/services. The second core is used for all your multimedia, gaming etc. Do to the coding from Motorola, I believe STS is having a difficult time trying to get the game so flawlessly work more then 90% of the time because of how these phones are optimized One way of fixing the issue is obviously waiting for Motorola to come out with an update (yet again) to make better use of the cores. Only con to this though would be battery life might be suffering a loss. If you look at many other manufacturers, the battery life isn't the greatest compared to some Motorola phones (besides Apple). So in the end, its just whether if Motorola will do that or if STS will figure out a way to optimize the game. Also a huge asset would also take the GPU into consideration which if Motorola were to update the coding, they should give off some of the load off of the processor to the GPU. I did do a benchmark test on where I recorded the CPU usage and GPU usage while playing this game. and the GPU is maybe running at 50%, while the CPU is running about 80%-90%