Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (69790)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR:424884
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    You sound kinda harsh... but i agree so much this isn't star legends everything doesn't have to be the same
    Guys, You have to understand that they arent trying to create identical products. Its called creating consistancy, Its about a brand experience, and its about being user friendly so that NEW players can easily make the transition between games. Attract more players and attract more revenue Its like walking into a grocery store that has multiple locations... the layout is similiar because they want u to know where everything is no matter which store you visit. Try leaving constructive criticism next time.
    Im sure you play star legends so you don't care anyways i dont wanna argue with you.
    Last edited by Flickz; 09-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Why arn't we allowed to have the emotes on our main screen anymore??? And what up with that quest thing right next to the joystick? I don't even do quests is there a way i can remove it?
    In the options.

this update is cool i guess except now it's ufair advantage for people with the persistence helm and hallow shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar:424919
    In the options.
    Have you LOOKED???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Red face seriously..

i think the new look is wonderful!!! i play on my iPhone and the new look gives me lots more room to see what i'm doing than than then old look. i don't see why people are complaining?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

ALSO! Where can we get this new demonic crafted item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie:424854
    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Why punish people who hadn't leveled to 56 before. Would it be possible to bring back the crown somehow please?
    How are you being punished exactly? The Crown was a reward for people that got to 56.
    Simple. Those without the time to get it are weaker than those who got it. It's the same deal as the Founder's Helm. It's like having a vanity with stats, but not everybody has it.

How about awarding both for getting to 61? I didn't have time to play religiously for seven months.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 09-23-2011 at 03:38 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

(sniffle) Congrats to all that got the crown before the cap raise for I (snif) I didn't get it because it was slow lvling with all pug games either booted me or wasn't good (snif) at all! I WANT ONE!!! (bawling bitter tears) Anyways I think this is sorta rewarding for people's hard work I guess. I haven't tryed out the game screen yet.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I did not get a crown before the expansion because I had no reason to grind to 56. Now this gives a good reason to grind to the level cap so I think it's a great idea!

I don't know what the bonus is but my only real issue with this is that after several pieces of bonus/elite equipment newer players could be at a disadvantage unless STS plans to rotate the vanities from level cap to level cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can we at least have an option to move chat on the bottom of the screen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist:424969
    I did not get a crown before the expansion because I had no reason to grind to 56. Now this gives a good reason to grind to the level cap so I think it's a great idea!

I don't know what the bonus is but my only real issue with this is that after several pieces of bonus/elite equipment newer players could be at a disadvantage unless STS plans to rotate the vanities from level cap to level cap.
    It definitely gives a reason to grind to the level cap. Not like people knew there would be a set bonus, right? Hey if I'd have known I would have played so much more, you know?

Very sound idea Stomp. Rotate the vanities between level caps or something. The way it is now those who didn't get it for one reason or another (Main reason being that we didn't know this would be implemented) are forever unable to get the Crown. Especially new people who start now.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post

totally agreed with this, all the new players will be at disadvantage. so you keep the old players but what about the new ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

How about awarding both for getting to 61? I didn't have time to play religiously for seven months.
    The point is to reward those who did. And if you played for even 1 month you could have gotten it easily.

In life... if you miss out on things you miss out on things. I would LOVE to get a $99 HP Touchpad. But you know what? I missed out. Its part of life.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Too much complaining. It's the founder's helm argument allllll over again. The argument being made is justvgive everyone and reward complacency. Let's please be realistic, individuals are still granted the opportunity to attain 3 of the four items in the set. Be grateful the devs are so involved in the game and they don't just sit back and collecting their winnings. Relax, have fun, and enjoy this game.

Stomp is the only one who has provided insight to his issues with solutions. Others are flaming.

This is a game right?
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

It definitely gives a reason to grind to the level cap. Not like people knew there would be a set bonus, right? Hey if I'd have known I would have played so much more, you know?

Very sound idea Stomp. Rotate the vanities between level caps or something. The way it is now those who didn't get it for one reason or another (Main reason being that we didn't know this would be implemented) are forever unable to get the Crown. Especially new people who start now.
    As with many other things, I'm sure there will be something new that will be comparable to the Crown.

Or maybe you should get awarded the items sequentially. For instance, if someone didn't grind to 56... when they grind to 61 they will get the crown and not the shield. Rotation is a not a good idea in my opinion. Why? Because those people that DID grind for the earlier rewards will not be able to use it if it is a recycled item.

The point is, I did the grind 2 1/2 times. Because I wanted the crown. Not because there was any bonus associated with it. You did not take that approach. Thems the rules tho. Now, I also had a feeling that there would be a bonus involved with it.

ATL
    Last edited by Rare; 09-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Too much complaining. It's the founder's helm argument allllll over again. The argument being made is justvgive everyone and reward complacency. Let's please be realistic, individuals are still granted the opportunity to attain 3 of the four items in the set. Be grateful the devs are so involved in the game and they don't just sit back and collecting their winnings. Relax, have fun, and enjoy this game.

Stomp is the only one who has provided insight to his issues with solutions. Others are flaming.

This is a game right?
    Its part of the wussification of our world. "Everyone should get a trophy!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post

This is a game right?
    I was just thinking on longer term. I have no issue on having missed out for this one (hey you snooze you loose!) and I think that if they rotated the look should definitely be different but the bonus the same. Makes sense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
    Its part of the wussification of our world. "Everyone should get a trophy!!"
    Don't get me started on ribbons for 8th place at the kids swim team. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I am not flaming. I simply did not have time and was focusing on IRL because the Crown was not working with any sets and I did not have the time for it. People who join now or people who didn't think it was worth it before are now being in a way, punished for having other things to do.

Yes, it's the Founder's Helm all over again. Surely there's something that could be done? Two great suggestions have been given. It's not like we could read the Devs minds. If I'd of known I would have put life on the back burner. Or tried to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

At least I made it to the SL caps from day one so I have nothing to worry about. Or day -31 since it was beta

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The old way was sooo much better for iPad... I really hate the new one! HATE IT! Please make it different for iPad users... The chat takes up too much room and it was perfect before... Now it's just lame... I don't think I'll be playing much more! It's not that I don't like change... It's just that I don't like big failures...