Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair!!!---You knew it was coming!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

In my opinion, the way it is going to go down is this:

People are going to complain; the general need is greater than the protestation. There is also a lot more profit to be made, given STS's business decisions as of late, I'd say it's highly likely that COP will be released again.

In my opinion, I have learned to be fine with it. Why? People bring their whining and complaining here on the forums. To be honest, it has been giving me a headache lately. While I would like the crown not to be released again, I realize that probably won't happen. Complaining is annoying, hence those that complain often get what they want. Just the way it seems to work in businesses. It's not STS's fault, more like the consumer's laziness and then arrogance to admit they were in the wrong as opposed to the business.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Forums are complaint central nothings going to change pertaining to the persistence items. Only ones it did, but it was a cosmetic change. What's done is done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

uhhh sry but what's COP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ooommmggg View Post
    uhhh sry but what's COP?
    Crown Of Persistence

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Crown of persistence ^^^

Jeeze jay ninja'd the bejesus out of me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Crown of persistence ^^^
    Ninja'd

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

well maybe they coulda announced the vanity set thing when the COP was out, maybe?
    cuz there was no reason for me to get it and the COP wasnt even part of the sewers sets
    which is why THEY SHOULDA ANNOUNCED IT B4
    Iprotectnoobs (65) Iprotectnoob (65) Meprotectnoob (65) Akpop (35) Akpopone (35) Akpoptwo (30) Akpopthree (35) Akpoppvp (31) Akpopshank (30) Akpopmoob (26) Akpopsmack (25) Akpopshoot (25)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

As I said, what's done is done. Nothing can be done about it on our part, just live and let go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ....

Maybe they'll let you get it when you finally GIVE SOMEONE 301K CREDITS FOR THE LAST POST CONTEST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Umm.... I missed founders by a week.... I don't have a single COP..... I'm sure that most likely I will not get the shield..... Am I upset?

NO!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
    Umm.... I missed founders by a week.... I don't have a single COP..... I'm sure that most likely I will not get the shield..... Am I upset?

NO!!!!!!
    I'm right there with you about the Founder's. I missed mine by a few days as well, sure it hit me hard. But I have learned to live with it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don't think I'll be able to hit 61 (Or is it 60?) in time to get the shield. I'm not too upset; I'd love to have it, but not upset.
    Neffyy

Existence owner and founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I've always thought that the Elite level items shouldn't give you an advantage with stats or anything, but rather, just a cool item to show off your accomplishments with.

Seeing as you can't wear a Founder's Helm while wearing the set, and the fact that people using it are all at lv61, I don't think the bonus is a huge deal. If anything, it's compensation for the lame shield design.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I'm right there with you about the Founder's. I missed mine by a few days as well, sure it hit me hard. But I have learned to live with it.
    It is what it is..... The cards have been dealt ad have landed....

To all others! Take an example here! Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by protectorofnoobs:427025
    well maybe they coulda announced the vanity set thing when the COP was out, maybe?
    cuz there was no reason for me to get it and the COP wasnt even part of the sewers sets
    which is why THEY SHOULDA ANNOUNCED IT B4
    No one, at least I don't think anyone wants to see the actual crown change in anyway or some sort of re-issue happen. I don't anyways and I don't think anyone else does.

The problem is that the original crown was mainly just to be worn to show everybody your accomplishment. Braggin' rights, so to speak. I always read that you would never wear it to xp cuz it broke up a set. That it was like town gear to show others your accomplisment. Not everyone is interested in an item like that. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just doesn't appeal to everyone.

Then this big change happened after it was too late to get it. No one is complaining about not getting the crown. The problem is many can't get this great bonus cuz the change was made after the fact. If players knew what was gonna happen, tons more would have gotten the xp that was needed to get the crown. It just doesn't seem fair that the change was announced after it was to late to get it.

Some are saying that the players who didn't get it are lazy. That not true. I and tons of others have gotten way more than 83k xp between the time we retired our 55 and the time the expansion came out. 83k xp isn't that much. Especially if on elixirs. One player said he did it in a day. Another said he did it in six days. (I can't remember if the six day guy used elixirs). People just want the chance to earn some kind if item to get the same bonus. Tons of players earned way more than 83k xp after retiring their main. They just did it on alts, lol.

If the change had been announced before the expansion, they yeah, anyone who didn't get it wouldn't really desrve a second chance. But, it was announced too late. We just want a chance to get the bonus.

But, no one wants to minimize the accomplishment that those that did it did. What they did was great. No one saying otherwise.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aikiebo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would lvld me from 55 to 56 emmediately when i would have nowed befor the update that one can use the Crown of Persistance for a cool Set.
    Ill think all who didnt get it should have a nother chance to get it. It shouldn't be esy or cheap but a chance for the new ones and the ones who just didnt get it, becouse it wasn't a Vanity or even a Vanity Set, wouldn't be bad. A lot of ppl would be much more happy!

PS: Pleas give us a chance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

As the post the devs put out said the elite levels would continue to get items that would make bonuses unless they add a lot more vanity slots there will be a second chance at a helm someday. The COP in it's original form wasn't that bad actually I used the Int version on my dex bir because it had higher armor than any level 60 Dex helm with dmg and hs boost
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze:427823
    As the post the devs put out said the elite levels would continue to get items that would make bonuses unless they add a lot more vanity slots there will be a second chance at a helm someday. The COP in it's original form wasn't that bad actually I used the Int version on my dex bir because it had higher armor than any level 60 Dex helm with dmg and hs boost
    Kraze, is everyone allowed to read that post you mention. Where is it? Thanks
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like that nothing was announced prior to the release of the vanity set bonus and when 56 was still the cap. It show and rewards those who sincerely reached 56 for the sake of reaching 56 and didn't need any special incentive. I appreciate this.

Re-issuing the CoP would take away from this and I don't think it should be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

vanitys sgould not have stats there supposed to make your charecter look good not give him elite bonus that others cant. vanitys make you look unique thats why people get em to give set bonus is just a little bit silly.