Thread: Flaimdude's Quick 'n Easy Guide to Making Gold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I very rarely comment in forums. The reason is, many many many reasons l o l. But you are the first person to say what I say to everyone all the time... which 1 difference I say... "99" percent of people in this game are extremely greedy not 98... lol. That is extremely unfortunate but it is what it is. Also a fact! But I will say this like me there are 1 percent that are very generous and kind and I hope that you bump into them. It took me until level 30 or so on my first character to meet someone that was a actually a true friend instead of somebody that was planning to hustle you later. For new players out there people will become your friend just so they can rip you off later. It makes me laugh about how similar this game is too real life when it comes to money. Please beware of people and do not trade items that you do not know what they're worth. I know I'm rambling now but it's unfortunate that the "greed" percentage is so high. Keep an eye out for people that are polite and sell items for what its actually worth without inflation... become friends with that person... after a while of doing so you will have a handful of extremely trustworthy friends. Also I just joined guild and I have never met such a kind group of people in my life. Personal shout out to... "Pocket Mafia"... you are true friends and have made the game 10 times more enjoyable :-) by the way spacetime studios I just noticed my join date is off by over a year. I started in 2010 please fix ty :-(
    Last edited by Osavearisie; 09-27-2011 at 11:35 AM.