Thread: ***Beta Beta players/Senior Members only area***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CappinClutch:430125
    It seems to be the same 5 people with the self editied foul, sexual, and borderline racist language...the reason I say "same five" is because a large number of members, myself included, have reported in full detail what these people are saying and doing and they are still in the game doing it on a regular basis...and the reason I don't ignore this type of peraon is so that I can see if the behavior is still happening (which you obviously can't if they are ignored) so that I can report them again if necessary to try and keep the game as clean as possible. As far as the beggers and whiners, I usually do just ignore em or just don't respond to them at all...and believe me I help out the community A LOT. The intentions of this thread are as pure as ur gonna get in that, anyone would be able to make this type of area. First impressions are the key to becomming successful when asking for anything...so naturally the ones that start off with "gimmie" get shot down almost instantly...I'm not on the game to teach manners and ettiquette...people have parents for that...and if my 12 year old can handle himself in the game in a respectable fashion, then I don't see why anyone else (child or adult) wouldn't be able too...and no, I'm not saying I'm a better parent before that comment gets thrown at me since I'm allegedly such a snobby elitest lmfao!
    Ok, yeah, these are exactly the type of comments that should be reported.

But, prob. You say you don't ignore these same five so that you can be there to police the game (and in this case a very good thing to do). But, if you get your special happy place, closed instance, elitst hall or whatever, then you won't be able to hear these people making these comments. It would be like having them on ignore. There is a disconnect there in what you are saying. If there are people making such awful comments, yes they need to be reported. I am sure that the devs will do something. You hardly every hear that in shout in PL. Yeah, beggars, spammers and scammers but this other stuff not that often. At least I don't. When I do, I report 'em. But, yeah, this other stuff (and scammers) everyone should report.

I understand, when u say, u not in game to teach manners. I can see that. All that means tho, is that you wouldn't be one of the ones that would prob be trying to positively help these players. And I'm not being sarcastic. There is no reason you or any player should try if they don't want to. That's not a bad thing.You and them prob help the game in other ways. But, then I would just suggest, if you don't get your happy place thing, to just make huge use of the ignore list. (except for those five cuz you want to keep reporting, i understand now).

Take it easy.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aikiebo For This Useful Post: