Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
Read my Nuri's Hallows guide. It explains an easy way to avoid death by the death ring.
I will try to update it with the new stuff, however this is the update for Boggy Waters part. A sneak peak:
When, doing Snake Charmer in a dungeon with a full party, be sure to have a MAGE hide behind a pillar far away from Snake Charmer. This way, if he accidentally moves out from behind the pillar and kills everyone, the mage can simply step out, hit revive and prevent a walk back/boss reset.
We're referring to the times when some members are behind the pillar and one or more are close but not protected from attack. The player out in the open dies as does some or all of the players behind pillar, it depends on the position and proximity to pillar of the unprotected player but it does happen often.

I've also experienced times when all of the players are packed in tight behind a pillar (and clearly out of range of the attack) and yet some or all of us die anyway.

I understand that you're trying to help with some tips but these problems shouldn't occur at all.