Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
I'm not trying to be rude but when he comes back for the second time he expects us to give him gear?
What's the point? If he really did come back to ACTUALLY PLAY the game, he can just use generic gear, such as the sewer greens/purples/oranges, they are just a little less-statted than pinks.
I've seen lots of people purposely make threads/spam for this.
Honestly, if you want good gear, go get it yourself. If you're gonna play the game, SPEND TIME getting your OWN gear!
Because if you come back simply to get free pinks, then that's just sad.
And what happened to you being a merchant?...
i respect that opinion, but its a way of thanking him, and i dont think i was the only person he helped...
im sorry if this thread offends you but it does seem that you did not know him as i did or as the people interesting in helping did

i pm LOTS of people when i was first starting out and NO ONE, including some well known people on the forums, took the time to answer my questions except for him

in any case they were his pinks that he gave to me before he left...im just trying to upgrade them a bit
is it necessary? of course not. is it a nice gesture? i think so.

i would still say i am a merchant, but because school and work started back up i cant play as much as i did over summer and hunting for items to merch and learning new prices takes time that i dont usually have
nor do i have a lot of time to farm since nuris drop rate is pretty low it seems like it would require a huge investment of time to get even a knock off pink...i leveled from 54ish to 60 in nuris without getting any pink drop period yet alone a glyph item so thats a testament to that statement

however i fail to see how me being a merchant has anything to do with this?
just because i am a merchant doesnt mean i cant do something nice for someone