Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
As it stands now, it's just a vanity you can basically only wears in towns, cause wearing it in a dungeon would actually lower your stats.
I see what you did there, but isn't the point of this new vanity to be a status symbol? It increases one's swag just by putting it on, so I don't see how adding stats or making it a CoP replacement is going to promote cohesion in the community. As it stands players have the stance of "it doesn't offer any stats, so why you mad," once stats get added those players will jump on the wambulance. I understand wanting to get more bang for your buck but as Samhayne said:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
It is correct, the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams is 500 Platinum. It is, in our opinion, very cool looking. We are making it available to those who wish to purchase something that very few other players have (because of the price). We know the item may not be interesting to everyone, but it is there as an option if you want it.
In closing, it is very cool looking and STS wants what they are due for the best looking vanity item to date. This does set precedence though and if STS released another "very cool looking" item the price tag will reflect that thought, maybe a shield this time and you can complete your ridiculously overpriced for lulz set or ROFL.