Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
Think custom for commando is a must for the Dodge and the step bonuses it gives. For engineer plat>custom unless your trying to be a damage engineer. Again I think custom for open but don't play open much. All classes have their strengths and weaknesses just go with what role suits you best.
Damn that Auto-Correct..

Quote Originally Posted by IBNobody View Post
It's not that bad, really. In truth, I'm currently running in premium character lv15 legs/arms/chest and platinum lv25 helm/boots.

The premium character sets provide the next level of prefix. Even though I'm running with lv15 gear, I have the stat bonuses of lv20. The only thing that suffers is my armor stat, and that isn't important to an Operative.

I also don't run around with bad weapons. I currently use the Strange Metal Pistols.

As far as being booted, I only play hostless games... One bad boot experience on my better-equipped Engineer ruined that for me.
Iv run Op in Premium and can vouch for this also, (Green Lvl 10 Op Dual ) had no problems so far and if what you say is true at Lvl 15 maybe I will just skip 20 gear (except helm and Weapon) totally.

That reminds me hows the social experiment going? did you give up on it?