Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Mount Fang and the Level Cap Raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thank you, you guys are the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Just a thought:

I think lots of the fast levelers/ super content eaters are also heavy plat spenders, so they actually WILL be the exact ones to eat up the holiday content. For them, these holidays will be full of new releases.

For the ones who might not spend plat to enjoy ALL of the holiday items, they still probably have lots of leveling and farming to do with Nuri's.

I think spacing out releases / new content sounds like a good plan.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice move STS! I am pretty sure the majority of the players that were dedicated before the anouncement are as more than ever happy now to keep treckin along such as myself, But imma speed it up a bit! Cant wait for next weeks halloween update! Im stoked to say the least! Love you guys!
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

UGH!!!
    Since the new content will now be held back, does this mean all your apple players have to wait even longer for the join buttons to be fixed? It's already been broke for about 2 months!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    UGH!!!
    Since the new content will now be held back, does this mean all your apple players have to wait even longer for the join buttons to be fixed? It's already been broke for about 2 months!
    This requires an app update i should think, the new content wouldnt have needed that it can be done in patch update.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Thnx -__________-

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Way to go, I guess it's great news, considering new content and level cap affect none of my avatars.
    -- Act and you will have dinner, do nothing and you will BE dinner - Gowron, Klingon High Council--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

STS customer support is always the best

Its One of the main reasons i play pl

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Nice. Waiting for the halloween content to come out so i can get them. Hope mt fang is good
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I appreciate what you say but what about the Elite players we just doddle around waiting? We love the game as well thats why we play it so much and also pay please reconsider the lvl up sooner than later we need something to do we cant be faulted for people who dont lvl asd fast or have the time to lvl as the elite players we love the game we love the action we play for a reason its fun to explore new areas and aspects of the zones you create for us to roam. All im saying in my opinion is that you know there are elite players as well respected fan players, the elites have nothing to do. Maybe should put content in for the Elite players til next upgrade or expansion to keep us busy and also not make the the fans feel left out, I feel like a minority atm cause ppl want you guys to wait til they catch up anyways just an idea to put in an area that only elites can enter as a reward an also something to do to pass the time til others can lvl up and also give you guys a chance to make the game a better place for all thank you for the time and ear for my concerns.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can at least release new level cap at end of October? Just need a little bit of time to get to lv61...just a little...if you release,my 87k xp will lose.....thanks
    Chiazedala- lv66 bird Chiazedale -lv66 mage Chiazedali -lv7 noob bear lol Chiazedalo -lv65 bear Chiazedalu -lv53 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Thanks for listening STS.
    Yet again, you've proved to be responsible with the community's choices.

Only one question, when you say an addition to last year's items, does this mean last year's items will be released again?
    As in the drops, and the costume rentals, and the pumpkin vanity.
    Thinking of Necroreaper's Identity and Brooke's Doll right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azejiunabad View Post
    I appreciate what you say but what about the Elite players we just doddle around waiting? We love the game as well thats why we play it so much and also pay please reconsider the lvl up sooner than later we need something to do we cant be faulted for people who dont lvl asd fast or have the time to lvl as the elite players we love the game we love the action we play for a reason its fun to explore new areas and aspects of the zones you create for us to roam. All im saying in my opinion is that you know there are elite players as well respected fan players, the elites have nothing to do. Maybe should put content in for the Elite players til next upgrade or expansion to keep us busy and also not make the the fans feel left out, I feel like a minority atm cause ppl want you guys to wait til they catch up anyways just an idea to put in an area that only elites can enter as a reward an also something to do to pass the time til others can lvl up and also give you guys a chance to make the game a better place for all thank you for the time and ear for my concerns.....
    I'm with you on this one, while I really appreciate SS listening to players and getting their feedback I hope they do it before announcements next time.

After hearing about the new map and cap raise at the end of October I spent a heap of time and plat getting my two mains to 61 so I could get the shield. I'm also one of the suckers that sold all my crafting items cheap... Just lucky I pulled my demonic items out of CS in time.

I hope you don't delay the release of Mt Fang and cap raise too long, while I'm happy to spend plat on the halloween event, I won't be buying elixirs until the new map. Keep em coming and keep us spending!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bad bad bad, i thought im just taking a break til mt fang is out but i guess im done with the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im going to be very disappointed if they give out the same, or just slightly revamped pumpkin head or halloween bag as last year. idk, i just feel that it wouldn't make my last year event items, that i dearly love, as special..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I wanna start out by saying thank you devs. U guys have done a great job with this game. And I appreciate u listening to the players cause it's ultimately us that makes u ur money. Not being rich and screwing up my credit when I was younger makes so I don't have any real way of getting platinum so I rely on free platinum and 2k elix pots to get me to 61. But when there is not enough time set out to do this it seems not to be fair. In my view sts is greedy for money. They make a level so hard that u need to buy elixirs to beat them. Well that sucks for us poor ppl. Just saying. So thanks for extending release date. I appreciate it. It shows that u care
    I love Pocket Legends!!!!!

Colborne lvl55 str/dex beast, Colborned lvl52 pure dex bird, Xtremelyhigh lvl33 int/dex Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Still lost as to how it wouldn't be enough time lol when u might play for one hour a week or something that's not the fault of the ppl that play a bit more. So a hard core player can get to 61 by playing 1 hr a week lol @ hardcore I feel rewarded now lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I'd say between Thanksgiving and Christmas would be great.

I spend my hard earned money on plat and do use elixirs occasionally. However, I see some folks that ALWAYS use them. Don't get me wrong, that's their right and its what makes them happy. They do not represent a large portion of the Alterran population though. That should be kept in mind.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Thnx Sam, all I need is maybe a month but make as long as u want
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
    I'd say between Thanksgiving and Christmas would be great.

I spend my hard earned money on plat and do use elixirs occasionally. However, I see some folks that ALWAYS use them. Don't get me wrong, that's their right and its what makes them happy. They do not represent a large portion of the Alterran population though. That should be kept in mind.
    Dedinetly great idea
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!