Thread: friend list glitches or bugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default friend list glitches or bugs

Since the android event i'm noticing strange friend list bugs or glitches.
    Directly after the event started all my friends who were offline were lvl0 characters. This restored itself after restarting the game.
    Recently i accepted a friend invite, but i didn't see it in my friend list, where normally friends are added instantly.
    Today i did accepted a friend invite from a guild player, which resulted into him being offline in my friend list and still being online in the guild list. The other player was standing next time at all time (so i was sure he was online).

anyone else experience glitches with their friend list?

I'm playing on a ipad2 and haven't updated ios.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Well, thats an odd one! I hadn't noticed anything like that, but now I'll have to check it out. I'm on a canonical (ahem) iPad with IOS 5 installed.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Yeah have noticed similar bugs since event, though as they fix themselves after logging off didn't hoping they were a one off. Mine was pretty much the same had some invites from Guilds (Full) went to accept one by clicking join and it went back into game play (Where it would usually state So and so has joined the guild) all invites disappeared and nothing happened.

Was a little confused at the time, but if more are experiencing it then maybe a sneaky little nano bug crept in while the Devs were updating by implementing the event

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o