Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sl vs pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

First of all youre asking this in the PL side of the forums. Of course the majority of the people here will say PL.

Here's why I like SL better:
    1. Greater variety of gear. I know PL has more types of gear, but visually, SL handles gear better. The armor tiers in SL actually look different then the lower level gear! In PL, the armor is pretty much the same just with different colors.

2. Economy is awesome. You have to work for your money, and items dont cost millions of coins as they do in PL. PL economy has gotten out of control lately and everything is just huge in terms of numbers.

3. Item rarity is perfect in SL. In PL everybody gets a pink drop almost every other game. In SL, legendary items are actually, well LEGENDARY

4. People are not jerks in SL, from my extensive playtime, people are way more mature in SL.

5. Classes are very well balanced in SL, and their skills actually help a lot more than the skills in PL. Example, SL tanks can actually pull enemies with taunt and have them focus on you. Because potions are harder to get, the SL healers become very vital to a successful run. Then there's the SL DPS who has awesome skills that damage the enemies over time instead of nuking them with one or two attacks (thus not taking the taunt from the tanks).

6. POTIONS!! They are waay harder to get than in PL. This is actually good! PL is just one giant potion spam fest, while in SL you need a healer, or really good gear! It requires more skill to succeed in SL.

7. Dungeons are extremely varied in SL when compared to PL. You have to blow up doors, activate computers, and eliminate monster spawning eggs! The SL dungeons are way more fun than the PL ones.
    Last edited by longsteak; 10-13-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    Boomsteak - Commando - Lv 35 <Sparkling Pwnies>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post

Oh and, there's no pumpkins in sl
    ah but there will be !
    An my vote is PL but I have to admit SL has me hooked ATM!
    Announcing the PL Fan-Site ! Click my sig to join!http://becomeelite.forumotion.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusaz View Post
    Devs , is there a way to contact you ? Phone number because I want my mom to explain !
    "All this Has happened before...and Shall happen again...So say We All"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would say PL because its way bigger and more fun than SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

PL.
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Like was said above. This is posted on the PL side of the forums, so you're bound to get more people in favor of PL. Try putting it on the SL side. The same thing will, more will vote for SL. Put it on Global and let everyone decide, since more will see it.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.