Thread: little question?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default little question?

Ok so the Blast Shield is back for the 24 hour offer. So what's good about it? Does it have stats or just back armor for your toon? Not sure and some helpful responses would be great. Is it also still a one day thing? Thanks guys
    My guess- 4477
    Name-Xillix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Majik,

It doesn't have any stats -- it's just a vanity shield with a unique look relative to regular shields. Also, given that it has now appeared as the Deal of The Day twice, I would suspect that we'll see it again in a month or two, but the Devs are the only people that know for sure.

BTW, you used to be able to equip the Blast Shield with a 2H weapon equipped; this is now longer the case. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    -E
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris View Post
    Majik,

It doesn't have any stats -- it's just a vanity shield with a unique look relative to regular shields. Also, given that it has now appeared as the Deal of The Day twice, I would suspect that we'll see it again in a month or two, but the Devs are the only people that know for sure.

BTW, you used to be able to equip the Blast Shield with a 2H weapon equipped; this is now longer the case. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    -E
    Everything he said
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Ok

Ok thanks for the info! Really needed to know this because I was thinking of purchasing this for my Commando. Well I still think I am to though. Thank you
    My guess- 4477
    Name-Xillix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I bought I because I was broke the first time it came around and it looks awesome