i mean seriously what does your platinum in star legends have to do with a new game coming out? it doesn't even make since... merge platinum for all games??? LOL. you gotta be kidding me. just cause you BOUGHT some plat in one game doesn't mean you should GET something in another game. they obviously have plenty of people working and can make another game. if you like star legends, then keep playing that. i don't understand why this new "dark legends" would effect that. it's just silly. i like the new idea of dark legends. although, i kinda just wish the new classes that they are going to add to dark legends, to pocket legends, but hey .. i'm cool with either. i would probably play dark legends and pocket legends. i'm not into star legends at all, i gave it a try and didn't like it, but i didn't go on the pocket legends forums and whine about them spending time on star legends instead of pocket legends... it's their company and they can do what they want with it. that's like going to the gas station and buying a coke and being like OMG coke came out with MR. PIBB, how dare them!!! they need to spend more time making coke better!!! haha, get real.