Thread: My opinion on Halloween

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hey solvok it's wrath(aka sheenah/cream), and I agree...I'm so bankrupt, I might as well give my collection away to random players...this is ridiculous, its a sin in the mmorpg world to be redundant, especially for holiday items. The point in the word "discontinued" is that it isn't supposed to be generated anymore...I'm quitting due to the fact that sts would pull a ridiculous stunt like this, I understand sts wants to give newer players a chance at getting items they didn't have the opportunity to retrieve, but this just erks me. If that's the case why not give every new player a "founders helm?" I thought the daily deal was a stretch, but this just blatantly steps over the line! Might as well give ever player a community shield as well, they are the community so therefore they must be helping the community, whether it be self help or helping another. It could be just selling a certain item at an unusually low price. Buying an item from someone counts as help too right? Justified right? Probably not, but that's the same mentality with this event. Items Like these are meant to be special, such as: the community shield, the founders helm, and the shield of gratitude, but bringing the halloween items should entail the availability of the listed items as well imo. Tip: "Exclusivity," is a big factor in what drives players to play and stay loyal to the game, not commonality. Don't even get me started with Christmas...

Edit: More insight on my opinions.
    Last edited by Gracious; 10-18-2011 at 01:08 AM.