Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: new commando armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default new commando armor

It's really horrible looking, why does it look like a medievil troll? I thought this is suppose to be a futuristic game. I think all the new armors need a tweek, as to much emphasis has gone on making the lvl 36 helms cool. So the standard standard lvl 35 has suffered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellzangel View Post
    It's really horrible looking, why does it look like a medievil troll? I thought this is suppose to be a futuristic game. I think all the new armors need a tweek, as to much emphasis has gone on making the lvl 36 helms cool. So the standard standard lvl 35 has suffered.

Lol, gotta laugh at people who complain when they didn't even buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellzangel:456642
    Just curious, does the dropped / crafted armor use the same model?
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

There are a lot of people that are complaining about the new content in-game and on the forum... Quite annoying.
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Lol, gotta laugh at people who complain when they didn't even buy it.
    What's your point kid? I bet I've supported this game more then you, and people are allowed to voice there opinion, if you don't like it don't reply.
    And a lot of people are complaining because there's time, money and effort going into this game by individuals leveling up, only to find that the end result isn't up to there expectations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@hellzangel. no disrespect but, i have some things to say.
    1) this game is free. theres really no reason to complain about something like that esspecially since your not paying monthly for it.
    2) Designing new armor for a futuristic game like this is harder then you think esspecially when you have to make 3 different sets to look different in a way that people can tell which class of character you are using.

I think the new armor looks awesome!
    Keep up the good work STS!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not complaining, its more constuctive criticism. And its not just me thinking it. If you think that lycra with a pair of pants on the outside looks cool, then sorry bit you have bad taste. And ok the game is free, but why not reward the good people who do support it with better armor and guns? Why should people who pay share the same stuff as the freebies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The new level 36 helms look awesome but the standard level 35 looks horrible. And I don't want to take anything away from the sts team because they are doing a truly fantastic job, but this update they have lacked in design.
    Last edited by hellzangel; 10-21-2011 at 02:22 PM.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. We already have a similar discussion going on in the Commando section here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...this-is-a-joke

As I replied there

That's the thing about art - it's all a matter of taste. The stuff from Shipyard has a different theme and feel from other stuff in the game. We can't just re-hash everything that has come before. If it didn't change and looked like what you had before, people would complain that stuff never changes. We're sorry you didn't like it as much as you wanted to.
    There's more there. Thanks for keeping it to one thread.