Thread: Premium gear!....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

hmm... the plat gear can have a diff set benefit and diff visual effect, because not everyone is good at earning money in the game, or would want to focus their attention on farming items and gathering credits, these are skilled players too, just because they dont walk around in custom gear doesnt mean they dont play well. Some of us have more plat than credit, wish we would have some kind of set benefit and visual fx too, even if its a diff one, or a mild one. I dont even mind playing on a handicap on the custom sets stat wise. That said, you can always build around your set, I pulled off a nice ickle dodge tank on my level 30 engie with full plat set, the plat light pistol and ddodger. That way I dont like the +20 critical stat boost by the full custom sets, would have it equal with the greens, but this is not a big prolem as the stat boosts is excessive anyway, but I wish minmaxers didnt have to be actively involved in the economy. Ive tried crafting every drop, got only 5 recipes, across 3 classes, for level 30 so the drop rates arent good enough for dedicated players to pull it off, ie its difficult to realistically "earn" em
    Last edited by Slant; 10-25-2011 at 05:52 PM.